Spanking Accident

Here is a place that you can write and submit any stories, peoms, thoughts or anything else that comes to your mind. We all love to read stories and thoughts so please share them with all of us!
1stinkybaby

Spanking Accident

Post by 1stinkybaby »

This story goes along with the question I asked recently in one of the other sections. Anyways, the other day I was at my aunt Tracy's house where I was spending the week with her. She is aware of my diaper fetish and humiliates me and treats me like a baby every time I visit. I had been being a good boy lately so she was letting me wear my big boy tighty whities instead of my diapers. One night I had quite a lot to eat before bedtime and had quite a full tummy. I was pretty gassy when I got in the bed letting out many farts before falling asleep. The next morning I woke up to find that I had an accident while I was asleep, I had pooped the bed. I was so embarrassed, I tried to get up and get changed before Tracy came in but I wasn't quick enough.

She came in the room and immediately smelled my mess. "Did you make a mess in your sleep last night?" she said. I shook my head no. She came over and ripped the covers off me and turned me on my stomach revealing my full undies. "I cannot believe you pooped your underwear while you were sleeping. You had been doing so good and now it looks like I'm going to have to treat you like a baby again. Get up and get over my knee!" she said. I got up and fell over her knee after she sat on my bed. She pulled down my poopy undies and started spanking me very hard. She continued to smack my bottom until it was bright red then suddenly I felt a rumble in my tummy. With her next spank I let out a pretty loud fart. "Did you just fart in my face?" she yelled. "I'm sorry," is all I could muster up. She spanked me even harder and then another fart slipped out, this one must stinkier. "That's it, you think you can just fart in my face and get away with it?" she asked. "Wait here I'll be back with a far worse punishment." she said as she left. I sat there completely naked and waited for her to return.

Tracy returned with a diaper and bottle in hand. She made me lay on my back so she could diaper me and then sat me up. "You're going to drink every last drop of this bottle." she yelled at me. I took the bottle and drank until it was all gone. I noticed that the milk tasted a little different than it normally does, which made me nervous. "Now that you're done I want you to sit on your knees, bent over on the bed with your diapered butt sticking up." she commanded me. I did as I was told and then she tied my hands together leaving me in this position. Once I was tied up I could start to feel it, she had put laxatives in my bottle and they were about to start there work. I let out an extremely loud fart and started to fill up my diaper. It kept coming and coming as I filled up my whole diaper, to my aunt's delight. "Now you're going to sit in your messy messy diaper and think about what you did. Since you like being such a dirty boy you can stay in your dirty diaper until I think you've learned your lesson." she said. So I stayed tied up in my filled diaper having to deal with the smell of my own mess and eventually suffer from the worst diaper rash I've ever experienced.
MommyJackie13

Re: Spanking Accident

Post by MommyJackie13 »

Hehe what a humiliating diaper punishment your aunt dealt out to you! I bet you felt like such a naughty little stinker sitting there in your extra messy diaper. Which, I think, is exactly what it sounds like you deserved.