Addicted to diapers

Here is a place for the mommies to talk and babies to listen in. We say mommies, but sitters,aunts,nannies and grannies also.
MommySusan

Addicted to diapers

Post by MommySusan »

Is anyone else addicted to buying diapers? I absolutely love buying diapers I swear I have 200 just waiting to be put on my little ABDL's
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

I remember growing up, my mom and all the other moms in our neighborhood had stacks and stacks of folded, soft fluffy cloth diapers.

Our backyard clotheslines were full of freshly washed diapers drying in the sun too. :D

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
Pamper Crinkles

Re: Addicted to diapers

Post by Pamper Crinkles »

I'm not addicted to it, but I love the idea of a mommy who is :D

The thought of going to the store with mommy, sitting in the baby seat of the shopping cart while we go up the baby aisle, and Mommy just fills the cart up with dozens of crinkly plastic packages of diapers and other changing supplies, knowing they are all for me and that mommy's going to make sure I use every last one of them to the fullest, pulling up to the cashier who mentions how much diapering items we're buying and Mommy starts talking very loudly about how I'm going to use them all up because I'm always filling my pampers so mommy will change me... :oops:

I think I know what I wanna do for my next Phone-A-Mommy call :D
Love is a fresh baby wipe, a crinkly diaper, a sprinkling of powder, and a big kiss on the cheek!
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

Susan sounds like some of the cloth-diaper moms nowadays who buy huge numbers of cute cloth diapers for their babies. Some of these cloth-diaper moms have huge stashes of cloth diapers at their house. Some do call it an addiction. :lol:

Mommy Susan is a real mommy, because only a real mommy is addicted to buying diapers for their babies. :wink:

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
BarbieMadison

Post by BarbieMadison »

I totally understand! I love having all the diapers for my ABDL's neatly organized, like my own little diaper store :D
Barbie <3
MommyStar

Post by MommyStar »

I am currently having an addiction to buying cloth diapers! i am making a switch from disposables! I have so many disposables right now and it's going to take a while to get rid of them all. Guess I better get the castor oil out huh? hahaha :twisted:
Mommy Star
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

Auntie Star,

Pweas no castor oil...it tastes yuckies.

Baby Alyssa
Mommy's Sweet & Naughty Baby Girl
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

I just love having all my diapers stacked up high on my baby shelf. I just feel better knowing I have an endless supply. I never let my diaper stash get low. I order them every 2 weeks and have a few months supply at all times.
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

Auntie Ava,

That sounds very nice!

Baby Alyssa
Mommy's Sweet & Naughty Baby Girl
MommyLizabeth2

Buying Diapers

Post by MommyLizabeth2 »

I love buying diapers for my baby! I buy a lot of different kinds and colors and put them on during different days and times. XO - Mommy Lizabeth
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

I know a few diaper addicted abdls! They love to stay in their messy diapies for as long as they can! :lol:
MommyGivesUCandy

Post by MommyGivesUCandy »

MommySusan wrote:Is anyone else addicted to buying diapers? I absolutely love buying diapers I swear I have 200 just waiting to be put on my little ABDL's
Guys!
I think I might be! HE-HE. I have boxes of diapers stocked in my baby nursery, so many it looks like a store! Iv bought them in almost every brand, style, and size. My babies are grown out of the smaller sizes and I still buy and keep them because I am sure that I will unexpectedly run into a special little baby that needs a fresh diaper and a loving mommy. I think it is an out of control addiction though because I cannot stop buying diapers especially when they come out with a new design. Trust me Guys, there is no shortage of diapers at Mommy Candys House! Come see my diaper stock pile and lets change that diaper!
:P :wink: :D
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

i love buying diapers for my abdls and sometimes for myself!! bambinos are my favorite
barbmommy

Post by barbmommy »

that is true it is hard to not keep buying diapers, especially when some brands come out with new or limited edition colors, they are so cute and you don't want to run out!
Mommy Barb