ABDL Chat

Phoneamommy will soon be having more slumber party nights with themes, here is how to find out when and where.
Crissy

ABDL Chat

Post by Crissy »

Just in case you aby's don't know about our abdl chat room https://www.phoneamommy.com/chat/ come join the fun with all the mommies :)
MommyJackie13

Re: ABDL Chat

Post by MommyJackie13 »

Talking in the chat room with all of the babies and mommies is one of the best parts of my day! Its nice to be able to get to know one another a little first and help our callers figure out exactly who would suit them and their fantasies the best.
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Chat is lovely, with lots of babies and Mommies and Aunts to play with! You should stop by!
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
MommyJackie13

Post by MommyJackie13 »

Our chat room just got a cute new makeover! Come say hi to me and all the mommies and tell us what you think of the new babyish color scheme. I think it looks adorable!
mommyybarb

Post by mommyybarb »

i love the new chat room! i think it is so welcoming with all of the soft colors, and now our babies can upload pictures of their sweet little selves for us to see. i also love that we can log in and see if anyone popped in to say hello to us while we were out! :)
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

The new chat room really is nice, and like the tiny private messaging windows that pop up, there a lot easier to read and keep track of now! That way I can be sure to respond to all the cute babies.
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
candymadison14

Post by candymadison14 »

Our chat room is definitely a great place to get to know the mommies and other little ones 😊 u can chat and decide if U would like a more personal chat or a fun phone call with a mommy of ur choice 😁
mommiecrissy

Post by mommiecrissy »

I am really just responding to the thread topic of Slumber Party Theme nights. I think we should have one of these very soon. We could share stories, bottles and/or sippy cups, and go with a pajama theme. It is just what we need during this last few weeks of stay-at-home orders. #Covid-19 :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :mrgreen:
Dommy Scarlet

Post by Dommy Scarlet »

We have to do these slumber party theme nights again so we can look for the naughty babies that wet their diapers on purpose so I can give them well deserved corner time.