Public Changings?

This place just for my special babies to come and let loose.
NannyBrenda

Public Changings?

Post by NannyBrenda »

I know that some of you babies out really love the idea of being changed out in public, where anyone could walk by or just look over and see you getting a fresh diaper put on! What is is that you really like the most about it?
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
Crissy

Re: Public Changings?

Post by Crissy »

i love humiliating my abdls by changing them in public!
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

oh yes changing in public and watching how embarrassed they are is so much fun!
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

I love the helpless feeling they get when they realize that they have no control over the situation hehe
Patti Remick

Post by Patti Remick »

Being dressed in my sissy dress/white tights/MJs and taken to a busy ladies room at a mall, etc. Strapped down so I cant escape and having all those women staring at my *tiny* parts getting cleaned, powdered, and taped into a thick white disposable diaper. : (

Luv and hugs
Patti
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

Patti, that sounds like a lot of fun....for your Mommy! More than a little embarrassing for you, but it can't be helped. You have to be changed where ever you are. :)
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

i love humiliating and making my little abdls flustered during public changes :)
candymadison14

Post by candymadison14 »

Ooohhh I love changing my little ones in public, wether it’s the back seat of the car in a store parking lot, a changing pad on the grass at the park, the floor in the baby aisle of the department store or the changing table in the women’s room, I get just as excited as my ABies 😉 and I love when they squirm with embarrassment 😳😝
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

While changing those diapers, be sure to talk to your little one in a baby voice, high pitched and likely to get everyone's attention. "Who had a wittle accident? Was it a silly baby? It was!"
candymadison14

Post by candymadison14 »

Ohhh very good point Tawny...talking in a high pitched baby talk to ur little one definitely will draw more attention to their embarrassing situation 😁😉 the lore attention the better 😜
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

Don't forget to pat that diaper for the diaper check while you're talking in that high voice. Big, exaggerated motions that everyone can see!
GrannieMinnie

Post by GrannieMinnie »

Oh how I love taking these spitfire little ABies out to a crowded public park and laying a cute baby blanket on the ground near the jungle gym... Getting their stinky poopy diaper changed in front of all of those other kids brings a blush to their cheeks, and gets their little peepee hard.
candymadison14

Post by candymadison14 »

Oohh and lets not forget how embarrassed they get when u check their messy diaper in public... P U someone smells stinky (mommy reaches over and pulls the back of baby’s diaper away from his skin and looks) oh my yes someone made a poopy!