Custom Diapers

This is a special place for those of you who just stick to the great feeling of wearing those Diapies!
MommyTammy2

Custom Diapers

Post by MommyTammy2 »

I like the idea of being able to design the perfect diaper for all occasions. Some might be a cute print with your favorite cartoon character, some could be sayings or phrases for punishment or rewards. If you could put anything on your diaper, what would it be, or what would it say?
~Mommy Tammy
sweetmommyJaney

Re: Custom Diapers

Post by sweetmommyJaney »

ooo thats a great idea Tammy I love to write what my naughty aby did on their diapers and listen for comments to see what punishments would they recommend
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

That's a wonderful idea! I would love my baby to have diapers that say exactly whose baby they are!
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
barbmommy

Post by barbmommy »

wonderful idea Tammy! I would love to have diapers that are printed with cute little unicorns with pink clouds and the words mommy barb's baby right across the bottom, so cute1
Mommy Barb
poopypampers

Post by poopypampers »

These are all great ideas. I love writing things on my big baby diapers so people know what I really am. Especially when I put my real name exposing me to the whole world. Here I am in my big baby onesie and diaper. I wrote please expose me!! Diaper boy Chris Challe!!!! That is a good idea Tammy and Janey. Any ideas for me to write on my diapers?

Big Baby Chris Challe
Jenna2

Post by Jenna2 »

I do Love to write cute little embarrassing things on naughty adult babies
BlondeBabyBoy

Post by BlondeBabyBoy »

Hi there!
If I were wearing a diaper that was my own customization, i would want to have some writing on the front saying "owned by ____" or "____'s baby". Basically some form of ownership over my padded bottom, maybe even something like "mamas naughy boy".
On the back, it could say things like: "stinky bottom", "spank me", "gimme a diapee check", "this padded bottom is owned by ___", or "Everybody poops, including me".
I'd only want those like that if i wore plain white diapees cuz white diapees are booooring.
Otherwise I'd want a diapee with lots of animals, possibly wearing diapees themselves or something with rattles, blocks, and other baby things on them. A wetness indicator if mommy wants to show off my wet diapee or a non wetness indicator so mommy can check me in public 😉
True love and care can't be described by words alone but that doesn't mean you shouldn't try.

I wuv you mommies!
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

I love having them draw cute little designs on them like butterflies or hearts maybe flowers
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

BlondeBabyBoy, I wouldn't want a wetness indicator! I'm old fashioned, and babies need to be checked with a firm squeeze or pulling the diaper back for a good visual check!
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

I will have to agree with brenda I am not a fan of the wetness indicator i love to feel and check my aby for my self.
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

i like making my sissy babies draw princesses on their diapers