I remember years ago playing house

This is a special place for those of you who just stick to the great feeling of wearing those Diapies!
Pinkluvs16

I remember years ago playing house

Post by Pinkluvs16 »

Some the neighborhood girls when I was a kid would play 'house'. They had this 'Barbie' tent they would set up in the back yard, and I got to be the baby. One of the girls had a little brother still in diapers and plastic pants, and away it went from there. They thought I looked cute wearing diapers and had fun diapering me. One of their moms caught us, but she thought it was harmless fun, and even gave some pointers on how to do a proper diapering! Oh, the good old days back in the 1970s!
Pluttis

Re: I remember years ago playing house

Post by Pluttis »

I remembered my cousin girl, we pretended that we was married and she in her sleep accidently put some plastic pants on me. I woke up and didn't notice I was in plastic pants and walked out of the room. Then my older cousin, a guy saw it and I disappered back to the room in my plastic pants.
Candy Madison

Post by Candy Madison »

The good old days would have been so much fun playing Mommy Barbie and Daddy Ken with you. Know of course if I was the mommy, you would have had to wear all pink. Just think how cute you would be then, all though I do believe that diaper would have been a cloth diaper, so not pink.
Mommy Candy
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

i loved playing house when i was little almost as much as i loved throwing tea parties!
Candy Madison

Post by Candy Madison »

Oh, how I loved having tea parties with my little friends. Now it is fun to have tea parties with my abdl. Dress them up in little cute outfits makes mommy so happy.https://www.phoneamommy.com/mommys
Mommy Candy
Lizzy

Post by Lizzy »

Pinkluvs16, how old were you when the girls made you their little baby? Whatever your age, I bet you loved having all that attention on you!
sweetmommyJaney

Post by sweetmommyJaney »

omg this brings me back haha that was my all time favorite thing to play growing up!
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

I had a cousin I diapered like that! Is that just something girls are going to do to the younger boys?
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
Candy Madison

Post by Candy Madison »

I agree Nanny Brenda, girls do love to play mommy's and diaper those naughty boys.
Mommy Candy
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

I remember always wanting be the mommy. N now look at me I'm so lucky to be a mommy every day!