Outfits for sissy babies

Have a question? Wanna ask a mommy? Now you can!
Patti Remick

Outfits for sissy babies

Post by Patti Remick »

This is similar to the other thread on outfits for girls.

Mommies,
What are some of you favorite outfits you like seeing/dressing sissy babies in? Please be as detailed as possible including clothes and accessories.

Do you dress your sissy for comfort?
For humiliation/exposure?
Ease/convenience of dressing/changing (for mommy)?
Difficulty of undressing (for the sissy)?
Other reason(s)?

Thank you and
Luv and Hugs to all!
Patti Remick
mommybarb

Post by mommybarb »

Baby Patti,

I love talking about dressing up my sissy babies.

I do not dress them for comfort; I dress them based on what I feel is best or preferable to me at the given time.

Sometimes, I absolutely dress them for humiliation and exposure purposes.

Dresses and skirts make the changing process much easier, and a lot more fun if you ask me!

Undressing is not an issue because it is mommy's job to make sure you never try to do anything "grown up", including trying to undress yourself.

The more lace, frills, and skirts, the better! I love bright and pretty colors, lots of accessories. Dresses, skirts, blouses, heels, anything mommy wants!
XOXO,

Barb
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

I absolutely LOVE dressing my sissy baby up real pretty. Lots of lace and ruffles and big bows. I love matching your diaper cover or rumba panties to match your dress. Nice tights with ruffles on the bottom are so cute too, its a nice change from ankle socks. Bonnets and ribbons in your hair is a must too :)
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

I love to dress Alyssa in little dresses and skirts of all her favorite characters from her shows and movies. My little pony etc..
She loves if everything is all matching from her bottom, diaper cover all the way to her head with matching barrettes or bows
I love to see her all frilly and covered in lace from head to toe. She looks so precious, like a little beauty queen.
SweetMommyCandy

Post by SweetMommyCandy »

One of my favourite things to dress sissy babies up in is a frilly pink dress. Anything with lace and frills is fantastic, the more the better! I love panting their fingers and toes a gorgeous hot pink and making them wear frilly bras. I love it when they go out in public with a thin shirt over their bra so everyone knows what a sissy they are.
Mommy Candy will make it all better!
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

One of the best parts of being a Mommy to a sissy baby is all the shopping sprees and dressing up sissy baby in pretty outfits. I love shopping on line but not as much as taking my sissy in public and getting to try on all the pretty things in person :)
Patti Remick

Post by Patti Remick »

Thank you to all the wonderful Mommies that replied!!

Any other Mommies out there that wish to answer i would love to hear from You.

Luv and hugs
Patti
MommyTammy2

Post by MommyTammy2 »

Sissies :D this looked like a fun thread. I like the details when dressing a sissy AB. For instance when I have you in training, I will gradually make you wear things. The first day it may be a small pink barrette or two in your hair. The second day I might add a sissy diaper under your onesie maybe something with flowers or other girly designs. The next day I might put a pink tee on you basically adding everyday. The grand finale would be the dress of course, whatever the case each day you will be prettier than the day before! [/img]
~Mommy Tammy
NannyBrenda

Re: Outfits for sissy babies

Post by NannyBrenda »

Humiliation and exposure is definitely considered when dressing a sissy. I haven't had the opportunity to use lockable outfits yet, but I love the idea of taking away the possibility of someone being able to get out of whatever I have them in. However embarrassed they get, they have to stay in what I put them in!
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
sweetmommyJaney

Post by sweetmommyJaney »

I love dressing my sissy up for humiliation or sometimes just to make them feel really pretty! <3
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

i love to dress my little sissies in petticoats and cute little plastic panties over their diapers!
Patti Remick

Re:

Post by Patti Remick »

MommyTammy2 wrote: Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:24 pm Sissies :D this looked like a fun thread. I like the details when dressing a sissy AB. For instance when I have you in training, I will gradually make you wear things. The first day it may be a small pink barrette or two in your hair. The second day I might add a sissy diaper under your onesie maybe something with flowers or other girly designs. The next day I might put a pink tee on you basically adding everyday. The grand finale would be the dress of course, whatever the case each day you will be prettier than the day before! [/img]
NannyBrenda wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:53 am Humiliation and exposure is definitely considered when dressing a sissy. I haven't had the opportunity to use lockable outfits yet, but I love the idea of taking away the possibility of someone being able to get out of whatever I have them in. However embarrassed they get, they have to stay in what I put them in!
sweetmommyJaney wrote: Mon Jul 03, 2017 2:37 am I love dressing my sissy up for humiliation or sometimes just to make them feel really pretty! <3
DommyMommyAva wrote: Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:17 pm i love to dress my little sissies in petticoats and cute little plastic panties over their diapers!

Mommy Tammy2, Nanny Brenda, sweet mommy Janey, and Dommy Mommy Ava,
Thank you so much for your replies - I love them all! You guys are so awesome!

Thank you
Luv and hugs
Patti
sweetmommyJaney

Post by sweetmommyJaney »

your very welcome cutie I love all of your posts
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

i love dressing babies in sissy outfits!
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

OH my I do love dressing my baby u for the day in the very best dresses! and ruffled plastic panties