2 girl calls

Have a question? Wanna ask a mommy? Now you can!
toddlermitch

2 girl calls

Post by toddlermitch »

If you've had any 2 girl calls I'd like you to tell me about them. Lots of details
MommyLiz

Post by MommyLiz »

Well I've been a Mommy on two girl calls. It can be very very fun as long as everyone gives everyone else a chance to talk. It is so much fun taking care of a baby and another mommy just adds to that phone.
Milf doesn't begin to describe me
BarbieMadison

Post by BarbieMadison »

I've been a Mommy for some 2 girl calls as well. I love working with other girls! The more the merrier!
Barbie <3
NannyEllaMadison

Post by NannyEllaMadison »

I haven't done one yet, but I know I have some great ideas for a two person call!

There are a couple scenarios:
1. I'm a wife and I catch you in my underwear drawer, or trying on a diaper, or maybe you had an affair and I found out. Diapering would be your punishment, and I'd hire a babysitter to help me train you.
2. You and I are bABies and we play together while Mommy changes both of us, and then teaches us to change each other, teaches us both about the birds and bees with her and with each other...
Nanny Ella
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

2 girl calls are great! I have had a lot of them and really enjoy working with another woman/mommy/baby it ads to the roleplay so much and makes everything so much more real.. Mommy Janey and I love to do 2 girl calls! As well as Mommy Liz and I ! we all work well together and play well together :wink: :wink:
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

Whats better then having one awesome mommy? Having 2! I've been with phoneamommy for many years and have done sooo many calls but my favorite partner in crime is Mommy Crissy :) We especially love it when Baby gets on cam for us so we can see your poopy wet diaper and your adorable outfits!
Hard_PP_DiaperBaby

Post by Hard_PP_DiaperBaby »

I'd love a two girl call with a sexy spoiling mommy and a cute baby sister. That would be so much fun
sweetmommyJaney

Post by sweetmommyJaney »

I love doing 2 girls calls :) i have done some amazing ones with Tawny and Sabrina!
MommyJackie13

Re: 2 girl calls

Post by MommyJackie13 »

Two Mommy calls are lots of fun! I especially like any scenario where another mommy and I can tease and maybe even humiliate a naughty little AB ;) Getting to hear another Mommy's idea for what we should do next is great, and I feel like baby gets the best of both Mommies like that.
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

Mommy Jackie, I agree with you one hundred percent! I've gotten so much good feedback with other Mommies and lots of good ideas. And the babies really enjoy it!
SexyMommyBarb

Post by SexyMommyBarb »

I am looking forward to doing my first 2 Mommy call!
Love you babies! :D
MommyJackie13

Post by MommyJackie13 »

I think babies who haven't tried a two mommy call don't know what they're missing! The total immersion of having 2 mommies talking to each other about you puts you in the perfect mindset to be totally little and helpless ;)
Dommy Scarlet

Post by Dommy Scarlet »

Two girl calls are really a lot of fun and they are amazing. There is nothing like two Mommies with one Baby, it is double the fun. For those babies that are not afraid to try it you will have an absolutely marvelous time!