Happy mother's day to the amazing mommies here!

Would you like to talk to a Mommy? Wanna tell her what you want first?
phoneamommysbabycam

Happy mother's day to the amazing mommies here!

Post by phoneamommysbabycam »

I just want to say a happy mother's day to all the wonderful phone a mommies here! I am so thankful for mommy tawny and how much she cares about me and just wants the best for me. She gives amazing spankings when I am in need of mommy's firm hand correction. She is also so easy to talk to and I love being diapered by mommy too. I also want to say happy mother's day to mommy lizabeth, I just love your southern accent and how much you care about me, I know it's been awhile since I was over mommy's lap for a spanking, do you think I am overdue? I also want to say happy mother's day to mommy candy who is such a sweet mommy and I love mommy's diaper changing time with her, she makes me feel oh so special. I also want to say a happy mother's day to mommy lauren, one of the first mommies I called almost six months ago and how much I miss mommy maggy too. I want to wish happy mother's day to mommy janey, just love her sweet and friendly spirit and being so sweet to me, hugs! I also want to thank mommy ava for the many wonderful phone calls and taking the time to keep me in line with mommy ava's sweet over the knee spankings. I also want to thank mommy crissy for being an amazing mommy giving some amazing diaper changes and being so sweet to me.
Finally want to say a happy mother's day to mommy madison and the great job she does. It's one thing to be a mother but it's another thing to be a mommy who really cares about their babies and I can tell that each one of you on this site really loves their abdls and I cannot thank God enough for each one of you and praying you have all a wonderful mother's day!
Love your baby CamCam
MommyJackie13

Re: Happy mother's day to the amazing mommies here!

Post by MommyJackie13 »

Aww, what a lovely thank you message to all the mommies, cam! You're very sweet, perhaps all those spankings have finally started to improve your attitude ;)
Tawny

Re: Happy mother's day to the amazing mommies here!

Post by Tawny »

Well, here's proof that Cam has always been a sweet baby!