Spanking Implements?

This is where you can ask your friends and board neighbors anything you want. It don't have to be about the AB/DL world. It can be about ANYTHING! Unload your questions here!
MommyJackie13

Spanking Implements?

Post by MommyJackie13 »

As much as I love to use my bare hand on a naughty one's bottom, finding new, fun toys for spankings is always exciting. Hairbrush, paddle, crop... What's your favorite thing to feel crack down across your ass? I'd especially love to hear about any seemingly mundane object you've found makes a great toy hehe
Tawny

Re: Spanking Implements?

Post by Tawny »

I honestly prefer my big black brush it has a wide surface to cover almost a full cheek and it leaves the best little red marks!
phoneamommysbabycam

Post by phoneamommysbabycam »

Mommy Tawny,

Can you give me a spanking? My room is a mess and I haven't been going to bed on time.
MommyJackie13

Post by MommyJackie13 »

Ooo love it, Tawny! Sometimes the most mundane objects make for the very best pervertables hehe... And the sound from a hairbrush spanking is so damn satisfying ;)
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

BabyCam, I will always be ready to give you a spanking when you need it. Which is almost always!
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

I love to use a ping pong paddle! Wide surface, and that abrasive cover material leaves a nice surface sting on a bare bottom. The crying and fussing reaches a new level when I use one!
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
Lizzy

Post by Lizzy »

I've got a paddle that leaves an impression of Hello Kitty and one that leaves the word 'slut' across some of my sissies bare bottoms. I like to take pictures and show them.
MommyJackie13

Post by MommyJackie13 »

Ooo that sounds adorably humiliating! I love how sting-y a little paddle can be ;) though the giant thuddy ones are lots of fun too...
mommyybarb

Post by mommyybarb »

I have an adorable leather paddle. It is shaped like a heart, so I can leave my mark on those cute little bottoms when they misbehave, and my little ones will always remember it was done out of love. ;) <3
Dommy Scarlet

Post by Dommy Scarlet »

Bare handed spankings are best for little ones. I love to put them over my knee and lash their little pert behinds with my hand until it is so red that my hand print shows up in their buttocks.