what is your wildest fantasy?

This is where you can ask your friends and board neighbors anything you want. It don't have to be about the AB/DL world. It can be about ANYTHING! Unload your questions here!
sweetmommyJaney

what is your wildest fantasy?

Post by sweetmommyJaney »

my wildest fantasy is being tied up and having a extreme bdsm sex marathon for like 6 hours lol what are yours?
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

auntie janey,

I finks i just not responds or i gets in alot of trouble.

*covers eyes*

Baby Alyssa
Mommy's Sweet & Naughty Baby Girl
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

I have so many it would take all day for me to explain. Most of my favorite have to do with emasculating and humiliating both cuckolds and sissy baby and adult babies. I love diaper punishment, public humiliation and blackmail :)
sweetmommyJaney

lol dommymommyAva i need to take lessons from you lol
Hard_PP_DiaperBaby

Post by Hard_PP_DiaperBaby »

I'd love to have both a sweet sexy spoiling fun loving mommy and an cute ab/dl girl at the same time. Mommy breastfeeds both of us while she masturbates. When when me and the aby girl wet our diapers mommy doesn't use wipes but instead licks us both clean down there. Mommy loves being naked and is never shy about her body with her toddler boy and baby girl. Me and baby sister get curious about why we our peepee parts are different and why mine gets big and hard. mommy is more than happy to tell us why we have different peepees and show us how to have naughty fun :wink: . mommy loves her babies and loves showing us how to make each others peepees feel good together. She loves joining in too. Me and baby sister are too little to make babies but it's fun to pretend After we have our naughty fun we all take a bubble bath together. Maybe have some naughty fun in the tub too.
sweetmommyJaney

that sounds like alot of fun :) we could act that together :) i know someone who could be your sister ;)
Hard_PP_DiaperBaby

Post by Hard_PP_DiaperBaby »

Either that or having a multiracial harem. I'm white but I've been with white, black, asian, Latina, and Native American women. Having all of the above at the same time mmmm I'm getting so horny just thinking about it
sweetmommyJaney

thats also very hot!!!
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

Auntie Janie,

I finks auntie Ava idea of fantasy scares me.

Baby Alyssa
Patti Remick

Post by Patti Remick »

DommyMommyAva wrote:I have so many it would take all day for me to explain. Most of my favorite have to do with emasculating and humiliating both cuckolds and sissy baby and adult babies. I love diaper punishment, public humiliation and blackmail :)
Dommy Mommy Ava
You take my breath away... :oops:

Luv and hugs
Patti
mommybarb

Post by mommybarb »

Hard PP Diaper Boy, I love your fantasy that you wrote. SO sweet and sexy, my favorite mix when it comes to indulging in such a fantasy with my little ones. It sounds to me like that is exactly what you need! I can only imagine all of the naughty fun that we could have with you and I and a diaper girl enjoying each other. Not to mention the fact that I would be able to tend to TWO babies at once!! :)
XOXO,

Barb
Mommy Lizabeth

Post by Mommy Lizabeth »

Oh goodness! That is such a hard question...
I would have to say being dominated by another milf. I like to be pushed to the limits. Maybe even some anal domination involved :D
Tawny

Post by Tawny »

Mommy Lizabeth wrote:Oh goodness! That is such a hard question...
I would have to say being dominated by another milf. I like to be pushed to the limits. Maybe even some anal domination involved :D
Lizabeth, honey you and I need to get together, we have very very similar fetishes and we could have a hot sexy time playing. I would love to dominate you and push you to your limits, I also have a lovely strap-on that I would introduce you to, and a tongue that would drive you crazy. Oh we could have so much fun...hehehe Call me!!
pinkluvs15

Oh wow

Post by pinkluvs15 »

There just isn't enough room or time for this forum for my wildest fantasy. I have several. I should write and publish for Kindle. I've got Dragon Naturally Speaking down good enough, so no heavy keyboard work. It's a thought.

I always wanted to get caught up in the diapering machine from the Warner Brothers cartoon, "Baby Bottleneck". That would be more fan fiction than anything, and certainly couldn't publish it that way. I should at least do the fan fiction thing though. I have a few ideas ;-)
Mommy Lizabeth

Post by Mommy Lizabeth »

Tawny baby...you're speaking my language. We definitely need a two girl call very soon so you can make me your little bitch :P
Pamper Crinkles

Post by Pamper Crinkles »

Wildest fantasy? I kind of want to be made to poop until I blow out my diaper and then I want mommy to smear the mess all over me when she "changes" my diaper :oops:
Love is a fresh baby wipe, a crinkly diaper, a sprinkling of powder, and a big kiss on the cheek!
MommyStar

Post by MommyStar »

My fantasy is making my little baby a sissy slave. I can make him do anything i want. even dress him up and a leather outfit.
Mommy Star
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

Star,

I don't fink i would like the leather baby outfit *giggles*

Baby Alyssa
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

i'd love to take my abdls out in public that would be the best!
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

fucking in a diaper of course!!