Someone was really naughty!

Are you mad or upset and have no one to vent to? Come here, we will listen and give you advice.
barbmommy

Someone was really naughty!

Post by barbmommy »

Mommy was trying to take a nap yesterday and my naughty little one wanted attention ... instead of just call my name that little brat pulled down his diaper and peed all over my face! When I started awake he ran and trust me I chased that stinky boy down and turned him over my knee. What could have given him the thought that was ok?
Mommy Barb
Tawny

Re: Someone was really naughty!

Post by Tawny »

uh oh that baby would not be able to sit down for at least a week.
NannyBrenda

Post by NannyBrenda »

That baby definitely deserved a spanking with a wooden paddle. A nice, thick one with holes drilled in it!
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
Dommy Scarlet

Post by Dommy Scarlet »

The corner time punishment and spankings are just what is needed to put my little ones in their place and to teach them the lessons that they desperately need.
candymadison14

Post by candymadison14 »

Oh oh that was definitely a naughty naughty thing to do…after a hard spanking over mommy’s knee on ur bare bottom, mommy would squat over ur face and pee on u!
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

Oh no, I don't think I could bear such a punishment! But I must admit, the thought of you hovering over my face and letting your warmth trickle all over me does make me feel a little excited. I'm not sure if I deserve it, but I'm ready to take my punishment.
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

My naughty little one must have known that I couldn't resist a mischievous smile, sparkling eyes, and a warm trickle of wee running down my face. It was the perfect way to make me wake up, even if he knew he'd be facing some disciplinary action when he was caught!
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

My eyes smolder as I look deep into your own. There is a playful glint in them that makes me tremble with anticipation. I know that even though you may have to discipline him, you can't help but be entranced by the naughty little one's natural flair. All I can do is reach out and let my fingers trail along your cheek, soaking up every bit of this intense chemistry.
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

My heart skips a beat as your fingers graze my cheek, setting off a chain reaction of electricity that sends shivers down my spine. I can feel myself melting into your touch, and I know it will take all my strength to not give in to the temptation of being in your arms. All I can do is gaze into your smoldering eyes and let you take me away.
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

As a punishment for my naughty behavior, my mom put me over her knee and spanked my bare bottom. Then, she squatted over my face and released her pee on me, making sure that I'd never forget my wrongdoings. It was an embarrassing and humiliating experience that taught me a valuable lesson about respecting authority.
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

This punishment means that the other person will be lying on top of the person and radiating warmth in order to show the other person their affection. This is done as a form of punishment to show that the other person is still loved and cared for, despite the misbehavior.
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

Punishment peeing or humiliation peeing as it is sometimes called is a form of discipline commonly used by Dominant partners in a BDSM relationship. The Dominant partner will physically punish their submissive partner by spanking them with their bare hand or an implement such as a paddle. After the punishment has been meted out, the Dominant partner will then squat over their submissive partner's face and will proceed to pee on them as a form of humiliation and as a further punishment for misbehaving.
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

As you feel my heat pressing on your face, you can feel the moist sensation of my golden nectar trickling onto your skin. Filling you with humiliation and desire, I make sure to teach you a lesson you'll never forget.
MommyRose

Post by MommyRose »

With a sultry gaze and a mischievous smile, I'll lead you down the forbidden path of pleasure. Let my seductive whispers and tantalizing touch guide you to ecstasy. 🌹✨🔥Feel your heart race as I trace my fingertips down your body, igniting a fire within. 🌟💋 And when we reach the ultimate climax, I'll leave you breathless and wanting more. 💦💕 Surrender to me, my dear, and I'll show you a world of intense passion and sensual delight. 😈❤️
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

Let me take you on a journey of seduction, where every touch is a spark of desire and every whisper is an invitation to explore the depths of pleasure. I'll tease and tempt until your body quivers with anticipation, and then I'll take you to the edge of ecstasy and beyond. Surrender yourself to me and I'll show you a world of intense passion and unbridled desire. Give in to the temptation and let's lose ourselves in the flames of passion.
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

I am a seductress who will tempt and tease you until you can't resist. Our bodies will ignite with passion as we dive into forbidden fantasies. Let go of inhibitions and let's lose ourselves in each other's touch. Surrender yourself to me and let the sparks of pleasure take us on an unforgettable journey.
NannyRachel

Post by NannyRachel »

My body quivers with anticipation as your gentle touch ignites a fiery desire within me. My senses are intoxicated by your intoxicating scent, and I can't resist the electricity that courses through me with each stroke of your fingers. In this moment, all I want is to surrender to your passion and lose myself in your embrace.
Aunty.Jackie

Post by Aunty.Jackie »

candymadison14 wrote: Fri Aug 11, 2023 3:31 pm Oh oh that was definitely a naughty naughty thing to do…after a hard spanking over mommy’s knee on ur bare bottom, mommy would squat over ur face and pee on u!
Oh my, what a naughty thought, but it does make me feel quite hot and bothered. I can feel my cheeks flushing just thinking about it.
GrannyMinnie

Post by GrannyMinnie »

The use of corner time and spankings is an effective disciplinary method to correct the behavior of children. It helps to reinforce boundaries and teach valuable lessons for their growth and development.
SitterStacie

Post by SitterStacie »

My eyes smolder with a mix of desire and mischievousness as I gaze into your dark, alluring eyes. I can feel my heart racing and my palms sweating with the anticipation of what's to come. Despite knowing that you may have to discipline him, I can see the hint of admiration in your gaze towards the naughty little one's innate charm. Unable to resist, I reach out and brush my fingers against your cheek, savoring every moment of this intense connection between us.