Naughty little needs to be set straight!

Are you mad or upset and have no one to vent to? Come here, we will listen and give you advice.
FuntimeMommyBarb

Naughty little needs to be set straight!

Post by FuntimeMommyBarb »

Mommy has been really patient when her sweet little one doesn't listen or think he should pick up his toys. Even at dinner when her little one was hiding all the veggies in the mashed potatoes! What else is a mommy to do but give a firm loving spanking?
NannyBrenda

Re: Naughty little needs to be set straight!

Post by NannyBrenda »

There is nothing else to be done! Your baby needs to be disciplined in that firm, loving manner so they know their boundaries!
I do love to put little naughty babies in their place!
Jenna2

Post by Jenna2 »

well if spanking stops working there is always a free corner for him to sit and think about what he has done! with a freshly spanked bottom!
mommynamedsusan

Post by mommynamedsusan »

A firm spanking always seems to work for me. It's well deserved after something like hiding vegetables. Sometimes I use my hand, at time a paddle, and other times the nearest spanking tool I can get my hands on lol! One time I had to use the wooden spoon in the kitchen when someone kept stealing the chocolate chip cookies from the counter that were cooling. It was not a hard spanking, just a few quick swats and no more cookies went missing from the counter!