Just an Introduction

Come in and introduce yourself to our group. I want you to feel comfortable and hopefully make this your group as well, Welcome!
dirtydl

Just an Introduction

Post by dirtydl »

Hey everybody. Some of you may have seen me hanging around chat for the past week or so. I'm pretty new to this and I'm trying to get a feel for it and get to know all the ladies here. I figured that maybe here would be the best place to do it. So I just wanted to introduce myself. I look forward to getting to know you all.
Crissy

hiyas

Post by Crissy »

dirtydl feel free to tell us what you like what you dont like and
what you want from a lady.
we love feedback and hope you really enjoy being part of our family !!
hope to get to have a call with you soon!
Crissykins
dirtydl

Post by dirtydl »

Well thanks Crissy. I hope I can call soon too.

As far as what I like goes, you can see by my username that I'm really a diaper lover and not an adult baby. There are maybe very, very small aspects of the adult baby thing I enjoy, but I'd say I'm about 95% diaper lover. The other half of my username will tell you that I love to make a mess of myself in my diapers. And since I've been on Phone a Mommy, I've started thinking about what it would be like to get a spanking, particularly while wearing a dirty diaper. I also suppose I'd like to be made fun of a bit for using my diaper or being told/forced by one of the mommies to use my diaper.

That being said, what I want from a lady here is not so much a mommy, but more of someone I can role-play with in a more... sexual manner, I suppose. A fellow diaper lover and wearer perhaps. Someone I could go to for diaper punishment rather than to be babied. Someone who understands or views diapers as sexually stimulating like I do.

Well this was a bit longer than I anticipated. haha But I guess it's better to be thorough than vague.
Jenna

Post by Jenna »

hi there I've seen you in the room and I'm a ABDL and I love messing my diaper too ;)
dirtydl

Post by dirtydl »

Just like any good diaper girl should. :wink: Thanks for stopping in Jenna.
MommyGina

Post by MommyGina »

Good to see you've found our forums dirtydl! Gotta love a DL, especially one who can appreciate the pleasures of messy play :wink: ! You should check out the blogs as well (lotsa fun things there too, hehehe). As far as messy play, you might be interested in this

http://www.mommydiapersex.com/2012/06/27/scat-play/

Lotsa Love,
Gina
dirtydl

Post by dirtydl »

Way ahead of you there, Gina. The blogs you ladies write have been a source of much... shall we say... enjoyment? for me. haha And that is quite the entry you linked me to. haha May I reciprocate and make a suggestion for you? You might like the story I wrote on the 'Storytime' board. Lots of views but no real feedback yet. I'd love to hear what you (or any of the other ladies, for that matter) think of it. Thanks for dropping in. :)
Veronika
Mommy

storytime

Post by Veronika »

dirtydl I absolutely enjoyed the story and I say keep on writing by the way I would bet you would like being in my playroom!
Invitation never expires
Vicious Veronika

MommyJosie
Mommy

hey dirty!

Post by MommyJosie »

I have not had the pleasure yet to introduce myself and I do not believe we have had a chance to chat in the room yet.

I am a fellow DL. I like being a mommy too but being in diapers definitely makes me a happy, happy girl. Everything you described hits my buttons just the right way. The diaper punishment and the coercing/forcing, the humiliation and spankings. It all appeals to my sensual domme side. And being a dl myself I also use diapers in a sexual way. I think we will get along famously. Can't wait to go check out your story! :D
"Out of 2 evils, I always go with the one I haven't tried" ~Mae west
dirtydl

Post by dirtydl »

Well I'm glad you enjoyed my story, Veronika. And I bet I would like being in your playroom too. As long as you allow messy diapers (or don't, and punishment is in order for them). :wink: Just don't be too vicious, I'm fragile. :o

And no, Josie, I don't believe we've had the pleasure of speaking yet. Unfortunately, it seems I'm blocked from/unable to get into the chatroom, for reasons unknown to me. :( It's great that our interests match up so neatly, though. Not many things hotter than a woman who can dole out some diaper punishment and then turn right around and take some herself. I certainly hope we can talk some more on here and that I can eventually give you a call. Seems like it would be the pairing of a lifetime. :)
MommyJosie
Mommy

Post by MommyJosie »

Haahaa, I agree! What does it say when you try to get in chat? Maybe we can figure out what is going on. Is your java up to date?
dirtydl

Post by dirtydl »

When I try to get into chat, I'm redirected to the Specials page. Every time. My Java should be fine, as I imagine it would tell me otherwise if that were the problem.
Madison
Mommy

Post by Madison »

Hi dirtydl! Welcome to phone a mommy. I hope every one is making you feel at home. We have a great group of ladies to take care of you.
dirtydl

Post by dirtydl »

Thank you, Madison. It certainly seems that way.
MommyJosie
Mommy

Post by MommyJosie »

Not sure what could be the problem then. What browser are you using? Have you tried a different one?