Hewwo, I am new

Come in and introduce yourself to our group. I want you to feel comfortable and hopefully make this your group as well, Welcome!
wittlebabygurl

Hewwo, I am new

Post by wittlebabygurl »

Hewwo,

I am new here. I am in search for a mommy. And I hope somebody from this community might adopt me. I am 30 years old IRL, but baby me is only 2 1/2 years old. I am a very cute baby. I love the color pink and I think a am a wittle princess. I am fun-loving, creative, outgoing, talkative, and an overall good baby..but sometmes wittle pwincess can be a bad baby and needs lots of spankings to be put into place. I am looking for nuturance, guidance, support, and discipline. I will share a pic of baby me upon interest of this post.

I hope a mommy will adopt me soon. I am sad that I don't have an abdl mommy to turn to. :-(

Much Love. Huggles, wittlebabygurl
Crissy

Hi sweetie!!!

Post by Crissy »

Hi wittle baby girl I love your post and would be more than happy to be your momma I enjoy giving my wittle babies guidance when needed and all thoes other things u like in a mommy I possess as well I am so looking forward to getting to know you and take great care of you even when your
naughty.

Call me Sweetie we will have lots of fun I promise!!
Mommy Crissy
1*888*430*2010
wittlebabygurl

Post by wittlebabygurl »

aww tank you. :-) my yahoomessenger is cutemunchkin7 ..love to chat with you there first if possible? huggles :-)
Jenna

Post by Jenna »

hi wittlebabygurl :) and welcome to the phoneamommy family. Your going to love it here Image
wittlebabygurl

Post by wittlebabygurl »

Thank you, Jenna..My name is Jenna too :D
MommyGina

Post by MommyGina »

Well hello there little one! Thought I would chime in as well and welcome you to our little community. And don't you worry about being naughty and needing guidance - we here at phoneamommy are experts at keeping little princesses like yourself in line, hehehe :wink:

Gina
wittlebabygurl

Post by wittlebabygurl »

thanks mommygina for the welcome..you sound so sweet too just like all the other wonderful mommy's and sitter's here! look forward to getting to know you all better..huggles