Has anyone seen any good movies lately?

This is where you can ask your friends and board neighbors anything you want. It don't have to be about the AB/DL world. It can be about ANYTHING! Unload your questions here!
phoneamommysbabycam

Has anyone seen any good movies lately?

Post by phoneamommysbabycam »

I was curious to ask all the mommies and whoever else wants to answer this on have you seen any good movies lately? I have started waiting for the movies to come out on dvd before watching them as going to the movies seems to add up quite fast. I recently watched the Vow which I loved and also watching the movie This Means War with Reese Witherspoon and I loved Reese in that movie. I also finished watching the movie Red Tails which was really interesting based off of a true story of the Tuskegee Airmen. The last two movies I saw at the theater was the movie the Avengers which was well worth seeing and also last summer seeing the new Transformers movie.
What about you? Any favorites?
Crissy

Mommy loves Movies!

Post by Crissy »

I watch more movies than you can even imagine just in one night.
I saw an excellent one the other night you may enjoy Cam, It is called a thousand words stars eddie murphy and it make you feel very good after you watch it makes you feel very thankful for all the gifts we have in life.

Hope you like it my honeybun
xxooxoxoox
Lacy
Mommy

Post by Lacy »

I just watched the movie What's Your Number. I liked it a lot, thought it was really funny :D . Have you seen it Cam?
love, Lacy
Crissy

New movie I watched

Post by Crissy »

kind of a love story
a twisted one it was called keep your distance about a guy who has a sketchy past and then finds his way finally..
Jenna

Post by Jenna »

Check out we bought a zoo its a feel good movie and scarlet Johanson aint so bad to look at either :P
Samantha
Mommy

Post by Samantha »

I just watched Charlie Bartlett on netflix :) I thought it was pretty good, funny and a little bit sad.

xoxo Samantha
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

This November, one of my favorite books is coming to the big screen.

"The Life of Pi."

If you haven't read the book, please do, it is an awesome read.

Can't wait to see the film version of this wonderful book.

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

THESE ARE THE LAST FEW MOVIES I WATCHED. I THINK YOU WILL LOVE THEM CAMCAM

DARLING COMPANION
PARADISE LOST 3
THE FIVE YEAR ENGAGEMENT
HEINEKEN KIDNAPPING
Diapers4Ever

Post by Diapers4Ever »

When my girlfriend visited last week, we watched "The Hunger Games", "DareDevil [Director's Cut]" and "Elektra [Extended Edition]".

I'd seen the original versions of "DareDevil" and "Elektra" before so I knew I was gonna love 'em going into it, but I didn't really want to see "The Hunger Games" when it first came out (it just didn't really interest me and I honestly didn't get what all the hype was about); I mainly watched that one because my girlfriend wanted me to (and she's done the same thing for me). :)

But yeah, "DareDevil" and "Elektra" I'd watch again. "The Hunger Games", for me, was a "watch it, now I've seen it and don't have to see it again" kind of movie. :)
Crissy

I totally agree

Post by Crissy »

I guess Hunger games just was not for me either as I felt it had cool special effects but I will not watch it again a lot of running in the forest
anyway I just watched ROCK OF AGES and it rocked!!

Loved the comedy and the music was great.

:)
Veronika
Mommy

Flix that I have watched lately

Post by Veronika »

I rented resident evil: retribution and it is a gorefest I could not get enough of all the special effects.
Little Stinky Britches

I just saw "Lincoln" and it was a great film!

Highly recommended! :D

Veronika
Mommy

new flick

Post by Veronika »

I just watched Battleship very cool!
Lots of great actors and actress's and action packed!
Veronika
Mommy

netflix good stuff

Post by Veronika »

Just watched the movie the cottage it was crazy and suspenseful loved it!
Crissy

paranoid

Post by Crissy »

A movie called paranoid a little older but freaky as hell
a fashion model goes to a former rockstars party and ends up waking up cuffed to the bed.
Little Stinky Britches

I saw last weekend the New Star Trek movie. :cry:

What a disappointment! It's bad, I mean really bad. :cry:

If you love Star Trek (TOS, Next Gen, DS-9, Voyager) and all that Star Trek stands for and brings (i.e. really deep discussions and topics on the nature of humanity and the human condition) then you will HATE this new movie. :x

In a nutshell: this new Star Trek film (opened 5/17/13) is a mindless, non-stop violence filled "video-game-esq" type of entertainment aimed at 14 year-old boys with short attention spans. Here's the film: "blow-up, shoot, stab with knife, shoot some more, blow up building, sexy bedroom scene, more shooting, more fire, things blowing up, etc., etc., etc.

All of the things that we "trekies" love about Star Trek and all of its many series and movies is GONE, ABSENT in this horrible film. :evil:

My suggestion is, save your money and buy one of the series on DVD like Voyager, or Deep Space 9, or Next Generation and see what Star Trek is really all about. 8)

This new movie is an abomination! :evil:

Diapers4Ever

Post by Diapers4Ever »

I've been a Trekkie/Trekker since I was 6 and, personally, I thought the new movie was a clever interpretation and an interesting and different look as to how the crew came together.

Plus, with the whole thing about Romulus and the singularity and everything, this movie is literally apart from every other series or film which means they could re-tell any of the older stories any way they wanted and it wouldn't affect the continuity...it would just provide a different perspective on things. :)