Marty

Come in and introduce yourself to our group. I want you to feel comfortable and hopefully make this your group as well, Welcome!
MommyJosie
Mommy

Marty

Post by MommyJosie »

After reading your reply in Gubaguys thread I just had to say that is one of the sweetest things anyone has written for us. It really touched my heart. There are some out there that think we are just a bunch of phone sex girls taking peoples money and it isn't even like that for a second. I have so many ABies here that I have come to know and love. I share parts of my life with them and they do the same. We have formed friendships and bonds.

Yes we get paid, yes we offer a "service". Like I said in that thread, we have to eat too, we have to live and pay our bills. And no one expects any other sitter to work for free. But that does not mean for one second that I, and the other mommies here, don't care for every ABie I talk to. And nothing makes that more apparent to outsiders than when sweet ABie boys like Marty come to Mommy's defense.

I thank Goodness for you as well Marty and for all my other ABies out there who give me purpose. The longer I am here the more I realize this is so much more than just a phone service. We really are a little family and Madison and Mommy Maggie have built a wonderful place for us all.And I implore those outsiders to stick around and see what it is really like here, you may just find yourself part of the family
"Out of 2 evils, I always go with the one I haven't tried" ~Mae west
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

It is you Josie, and all the mommies on this board that have touched my heart. Thank you! :D

Your post is well said, yes, we are a family, and this is sooooo much more then just a phone service. All of you here have made a HUGE difference in my life, and I am so greatful for you all. :D

I guess it all depends upon where you are coming from.
What, and who, you value in life.

For me, I value Mommies and Mothering. 8)

Let me tell you a secret Josie: when I call you or other mommies on this site, it is something I have waited all my life for.

When I was a little boy, I knew I wanted to be a baby again. Our house was always full of mommies and babies. My own mom had an in-home daycare, and she knew a lot of other moms with infants and toddlers. Every day when I came home from school or was on summer vaction, I was around a lot of moms with babies. I wanted so much to talk to these moms and tell them I wanted to be a baby again, but i was so afraid of sharing my secret.

So the years passed by and my desire to talk to a mommy grew and grew, but I could never find the courage to talk to a mommy about my desire of be a baby again. And I knew, that ONLY a real honest to goodness mommy would understand me and my desire to wear diapers and be "babied" just a like a real baby again.

Counselors/shrinks don't "get it". You can talk untill you drop, and all they do is take notes and offer advice with how to "cope" with your "disorder." They do NOT understand you or your desires.

Friends and family don't really understand: I know, because I have told many of them about my "thing" and they just don't "get it".

But Mommies DO understand. :D It is in their DNA motherhood genes, that provides them with the compassion and understanding to be loving mommies. :D

Josie, I have waited my whole life to talk to you and the other mommies here. You all make such a wonderful difference in my life. Thank you. :D

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
Lexus
Mommy

Post by Lexus »

Here here Josie! You have put into words what resides in all our hearts here. Thank you so much for expressing them so eloquently.

And let me add a special thank you to you Marty. You are truly one of the special ones!
MommyJosie
Mommy

Post by MommyJosie »

Marty you are just the sweetest. And I have to agree on the point that mommies are more understanding than shrinks. We have lots of experience talking to all kinds of people. We talks to literally hundreds of people a year. Couple that with woman's intuition and you have a great counselor! lol, Not saying we take the place of Doctor's for someone who needs them but I have often said that I alot of counseling in this job, with a Mother's touch of course. :wink:
"Out of 2 evils, I always go with the one I haven't tried" ~Mae west