Christmas Time

Come in and introduce yourself to our group. I want you to feel comfortable and hopefully make this your group as well, Welcome!
minniem12

Christmas Time

Post by minniem12 »

Its Christmas time here at grandma's house are you ready to open those presents and eat cookies with a big tall glass of Milk

Minnie
MommyMaggy

Post by MommyMaggy »

It will be interesting to see who gets toys in their stockings, and who gets coal and a great big stick :wink:
love,

Mommy Maggy
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

I love grandma's milk and cookies, but milk and cookies make a chubby baby even bigger. :lol:

With my fat, chubby thighs, and fat chubby bottom, soon Mommy will be diapering a butterball instead of a baby. :oops:

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

I just love the smells that fill the house during this time of year. Not just cookies, and pies and all sorts of goodies, but pine and apple cider and mulled wine as well.

Merry Christmas all!

Scarlet
pinkluvs15

This sure is a nice time of the year

Post by pinkluvs15 »

I'm getting my baking going. I make a really sweet Christmas cornbread that is more like cake than bread. Nice and warm with some butter and a cup of hot chocolate, and my oh my!

Now it's time to bake chocolate chip cookies. The only problem is, I eat so many fresh out of the oven. Well, not really, but I can't help but have a few :)

Chocolate chip cookies and a tall glass of milk. Those are definitely a couple of the simple pleasures in life!
MommyGina

Post by MommyGina »

Remember, Santa likes others to share...so pass that place full of cookies this way :wink: !

Merry Christmas All!!

Gina