Cloth cuddley and efficient

This is a special place for those of you who just stick to the great feeling of wearing those Diapies!
Crissy

Cloth cuddley and efficient

Post by Crissy »

I really enjoy cuddling with a little one in a cloth diaper
after they have been bathed, freshly changed and powdered.
very sweet mommy abie time indeed.

Also Cloth diaper wrapped around the hand can make for
very nice sensual spanking.
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

Ahhhh yes..... there is nothing like a cloth-diapered bottom that has been cleaned and powdered.

You are so right Crissy! When baby has had his bath, and his mother has lotioned, oiled and powdered his bottom, then diapered him with soft cloth diapers, he becomes such a joy to cuddle with. :D

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
MommyJosie
Mommy

Post by MommyJosie »

Mmmmm, nothing in the world smells better than a freshly bather baby all oiled or lotioned up, with a little powdered bum. And they have so many good smelling baby products now. My favorite for a long time has been the line of Johnson's Lavender and Camomile. I am sure many of you have heard me say that more than once. :P
"Out of 2 evils, I always go with the one I haven't tried" ~Mae west
Lexus
Mommy

Post by Lexus »

Gotta love the feeling of a cloth diaper over a sweet lil' tuchus, waddling across a floor, LOL!

Lexus
MommyMaggy

Post by MommyMaggy »

Gotta agree Crissy, the smell of a freshly diapered baby, with lots of baby lotion and baby powder is straight from heaven!
love,

Mommy Maggy
pinkluvs15

Oh yes

Post by pinkluvs15 »

And don't forget the plastic panties!
Cloth diapers without those just aren't much fun. Too wet :(
But then wet is good :)
pinkluvs15

Mmmm...MommyMaggy

Post by pinkluvs15 »

Yes. Lot's of baby lotion, and baby powder like my mom used to do. Then a nice thick cotton diaper and plastic panties :)
My mom told me I used to get really excited at diapering time after a bath, and at diaper changes. She said she thought it was really cute :)
Crissy

diaper and a smile

Post by Crissy »

Awww pink luvs dish to us about that excitement I wanna know every detail re-create the scene! :lol:
pinkluvs15

OK Mommy Crissy

Post by pinkluvs15 »

I remember my mom giving me a bath, then after toweling me off, she would pick me up, and set me down on the changing table. She would use lots of johnson's baby lotion on me and I do mean all over. I used to love that :)

She embarrassed me one time when I was in my late teens telling me how excited (!) I used to get when she lotioned, powdered, and diapered me. I remember that I loved diaper time and diaper changes, and she reminded of that. I don't know how we got on the subject, but still...

She used to tickle me, blow tummy-kisses, and I used to get a serious case of the giggles :) . Then it was time for some baby powder. Not much baby powder until she folded a diaper, and slid it under my bottom, then a bit more.
I really loved being diapered according to my mom. She loved the after bath time diapering the best from what she told me. Gosh, this is a bit embarrassing, and was embarrassing when we got on the subject somehow, but it's true.

I guess my mom always will think of me as her baby since that's how she took care of me at one time.

I remember being pinned into a soft cloth diaper, and I would always say "no stickies!". That meant not getting accidentally stuck with a diaper pin. She was very careful about this, and quite an expert, but sometimes it would happen. Ouch! :o

Then it was time for plastic pants. I remember the slip-on kind, but I also sort of remember the snap-on kind too. When I was about three, nothing but the slip-on kind. I know she used Gerber since my little brother wore them too.

My mom made diapering fun. She was very playful, and certainly loved her little boys. I'm very glad she didn't force potty training like other moms did. I did well enough she said.

I don't really know what else to say. Maybe that's why I still like diapers. At least one reason maybe. My mom was very gentle and caring. Yeah, I grew out of them and eventually, and became potty-trained. But those times I remember like yesterday :)

I did my best to remember, Mommy Crissy. I hope this helps :)
Crissy

I loved it!

Post by Crissy »

I am honored honey thank you for such an enthralling tale!
pinkluvs15

Awww....

Post by pinkluvs15 »

You're welcome Mommy Crissy. I'll bet you would be the same type of gentle, loving, and caring mommy. And very patient too.
I'm sure that's one reason why my mom didn't hurry me along when it came to potty training. I wore diapers into kindergarten. Never went number two in them at that rime, but would wet sometimes. There was another kid in my class that was still diapered too, but that's for another story. It wasn't a problem since school began at 8:30am, and let out just before noon for us. Kindergarten was a short day for me back then. Then back home for a diaper change. Yay!

Yep. I think I just have always loved diapers not for just all the loving attention I got, but I loved, and still just love them for some reason.
They always have got me excited. :)