Lines in Movies or TV shows...

This is a special place for those of you who just stick to the great feeling of wearing those Diapies!
Diapers4Ever

Post by Diapers4Ever »

No problem, I can probably find it somehow. :D hehe
Babyblue26

Post by Babyblue26 »

there is a really really old cartoon that i think ALL of you would like, judging by what everyone posted. it was a cartoon called "Boy Meets Dog" by Walter Lantz that was originally meant to be a commercial for toothpaste but, anyway...near the end of the cartoon, this boy's father gets punished for being mean to his son by being put into the "youth machine" and gets totally subdued into being forcefully turned into a baby in all respects. he gets his hair shaved off, he gets rejuevenated into his baby form, and gets diapered.

here is the link. you'll have to register to the site to see the video but its worth it.

http://www.bcdb.com/cartoon_video/46164 ... &no_cj_c=1

enjoy!
Diapers4Ever

Re: Lines in Movies or TV shows...

Post by Diapers4Ever »

overmommysknee58 wrote:What movies or TV shows have you seen with reference to diapers or spanking have you seen?
How could I not have remembered this one? :lol:

From "Friends":

Ross: (to Rachel) Uh, how long until they announce the numbers, Mommy?

(pause)

Chandler: (looks around) I'll take this one too (to Ross) Uh ... Mommy?

Ross: Oh, I've gotten into the habit of calling Rachel "Mommy" when we're around Emma. Which I now realize we are not ...

Rachel: I'm hoping that if she hears it enough it will be her first word.

Ross: Although if we're gonna do that, we should probably call me "Daddy" too.

Phoebe: Oooh, I like that, "daddy" (in a sexy tone)

Ross: I...I was just talking about Rachel.

Phoebe: (still in sexy tone) Oooh, is daddy getting angry? Is daddy gonna spank me?

Ross: (tries to be sexy too) Well that depends ... have you been a baaad gi .. (stops) no I can't.

:lol:

There was also another line on tonight's "Heroes" that made me chuckle. :D

Angela (about Sylar): He’s put us all on lockdown. You’re giving him just what he wants. A child starved for attention throws a temper tantrum.
Claire: Well, I’d like to give him a good spanking.

Oh, this is Claire, for those wondering = Image

:D Now wouldn't you all just love to see that? :lol:
Lexus
Mommy

Post by Lexus »

:lol: I remember that one. That was sooo funny :)
Diapers4Ever

Post by Diapers4Ever »

DommyMommyScarlet wrote:
Diapers4Ever wrote:Scarlet, can you remember what episode that was? :D I'm a huge "Reba" fan and an even bigger Joanna Garcia fan (presumably the girl you're referring to, since I know the situation on that show), so I'd love to know the episode. :D
No it isn't something I watch often just caught it on the other night while cooking sorry. :(
Through a Season 5 marathon of "Reba", I found out that it's Episode 15 of that season, titled "Money Blues". :)
naughtyboyutah

Any others anyone has seen?

Post by naughtyboyutah »

Thanks for all the replies, can anyone else think of any other scenes that you can think of. Let me know. I remember watching the old Mtv show Singled Out, a singles dating show and there were several places where either diapers were mentioned and a lot of times Jenny McCarthy would give out one swat spankings to some of the guys. I also remember the movie Baby Boom where Diane Keaton goes down the diaper aisle and later is changing the baby and having a hard time getting the tapes to close so she finally uses duct tape, lol. Also in the movie Dogville, Nicole Kidman plays a teacher who gives a boy an over the knee spankign only about eight swats but really cute.
How about anyone else? See anything?
Baby Cammie
phoneamommysbabycam

Seen any other diaper/spanking references in tv show, movies

Post by phoneamommysbabycam »

Hey just curious if anyone has come across any other diaper or spanking references in tv shows or movies?
Diapers4Ever

Tonight's "Family Guy" (2-10-2013)

Post by Diapers4Ever »

Stewie goes back in time and sees a toddler that he becomes attracted to and he says, with definite arousal, "Oh, God, I bet that diaper is SOAKING wet."

lol It certainly seems that he's turned on by diapers, at least from this line and the line in a previous episode where he lands in another baby's carrier, looks at her and, turned on, says, "Ooh, I smell a messy diaper..." :D
MommyJosie
Mommy

Post by MommyJosie »

Oh man Diapers, those are two great ones!!
"Out of 2 evils, I always go with the one I haven't tried" ~Mae west
Diapers4Ever

Post by Diapers4Ever »

hehe Thanks! Though I can't take credit for 'em. lol :D