Diapered by anyone

This is a special place for those of you who just stick to the great feeling of wearing those Diapies!
Manipulative Mandy

Post by Manipulative Mandy »

Ewww, Valerie Bertinelli I love her she was really good in that movie Lost Innocence.
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

OK, many of you may not like this, but I have a confession to make.

Who would I like to powder my bottom and change my poopy diaper?

ANN ROMNEY!!! :D (Mitt Romney's wife)

I love her sweet smile, and she seems so...... well..... motherly. :D

Everytime I see her and hear her speak, I always wonder....

How many poopy diapers has she changed? :oops:

Does she enjoy powdering chubby baby bottoms? :oops:

Maybe its the whole "LDS/Mormon thing", I mean, Mormon Mommies seem so wholesome and motherly. :D

Maybe I'm just weird. :lol:

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
YellowDucky

Post by YellowDucky »

No Little Stinky Britches your not weird! I have always thought the same thing about Ann Romney! I love her smile, and I truly believe she is a wonderful mommy! I wonder how she is with cloth diapers? I Love her!!
Diapers4Ever

Post by Diapers4Ever »

I gotta go with Anne Hathaway. She, at times, can have a childlike personality, she's great with young children (I actually saw on an interview that she used to babysit very young children [as young as 3] as a teenager and I recently heard her do an audiobook of "The Wizard of Oz". She wasn't just reading it straight, she tried to get the voices right, too (almost as if she was reading it as a bedtime story to a young child). She's just got so many awesome qualities that I'd love to have for a babysitter. If she wanted to diaper me, either by forcing me into them [though, with her personality, I couldn't really see that happening...hehe] or by suggesting it, I wouldn't fight her either way. :) Though, I'm sure if I did, she would be very calm and wouldn't get angry. 8)

P.S. For those of you unaware, this is Anne Hathaway...

Victoriah Nichole Little

Post by Victoriah Nichole Little »

Penelope Cruz, I think.
SweetMommyCandy

Post by SweetMommyCandy »

if I could diaper anyone it would be Daryll (Norman Reedus) from The walking dead.
MommyJosie
Mommy

Post by MommyJosie »

I have always had a fantasy about having my favorite actor, Gary Olman, diaper my bottom! Woo, now that is one not man. He would make a great diaper partner and I would love to see him diapered with a paci and some sweet pink plastic panties on!! :lol:
"Out of 2 evils, I always go with the one I haven't tried" ~Mae west
phoneamommysbabycam

Hmmm... who I would love to be diapered by

Post by phoneamommysbabycam »

Let's see I just love the movie the Blind Side and watching Sandra Bullock play a mother on that show and the scene where she is reading those bedtime stories makes me think she would be very great at diapering my bottom and looks very motherly.
I also would love to have Jennifer Garner diaper me. I just loved her a lot in 13 going on 30.
Watching Julianne Hough and her singing at the beginning, I have started to fantasize about having Julianne diaper me as she sang some songs to keep me entertained.
Speaking of singing, Carrie Underwood, I would love to have her come over and babysit me and diaper me singing me to sleep with country songs.
Baby_Tommy

Post by Baby_Tommy »

I would love to be diapered by Carrie Underwood and Zooey Deschanel. When I was younger back in the early to mid 90's I had always fantasized about being diapered by Vanna White.
Lacy
Mommy

Post by Lacy »

Oooh I would looove to be diapered by George Clooney he always has been and alway will be one of the most handsome men I've ever seen (on tv hehehe) :D
love, Lacy
Diapers4Ever

Post by Diapers4Ever »

After seeing how stunning she looked at last night's Academy Awards, I have to go with (Oscar winner [YAY!]) Jennifer Lawrence (The Hunger Games, Silver Linings Playbook).

I tried to find one where her hair was straight [as opposed to curly] and where she was smiling. :D
Samantha
Mommy

Post by Samantha »

I would love to be diapered by Harry Connick Jr. I don't know why, but I just think he is so darn handsome hehe!

xoxo Samantha
phoneamommysbabycam

I love this thread!

Post by phoneamommysbabycam »

I had the privilege of seeing a mommy just the other day and had her diaper me and I just loved it so much. There is nothing like a sweet loving diaper change by mommy to make me feel loved and cared for. I just love the feel of mommy diapering me and it just is so nurturing.
As far as if I could be diapered by anyone, I would have to say in all honesty, I would want to be diapered the most by my phone a mommies, sure I do fantasize of what a diaper change would be like from like Sandra Bullock or Carrie Underwood but I think the real fantasies of the people I would like to be diapered by the most are the people I have already met. I think of past school teachers who were so nurturing I would have loved to be diapered by and other sunday school teachers as well that come to mind. I also have several fantasies of being diapered by my wonderful phone a mommies as they have become like family to me.

Cammie
Crissy

:)

Post by Crissy »

Cammers you are so right about that I think Iif I could be diapered by anyone it would Christian Grey and then of course I would make a trip to his red room :) whewwwwwwwwwww Miss Crissy is hot and bothered now!
mommysara
Mommy

Post by mommysara »

If I could be diapered by anyone I'd have a hard time picking just one! Can I have a gang diapering instead? lol Ok..ok...if I had to pick just one, I guess I'd have to say Matthew McConaughey. Oh...mercy...those eyes!!
(((hugs))), kisses, and very wet diapers!
Ella
Mommy

Post by Ella »

If I could be diapered by anyone, past or present, it would have to be Mae West. She's just too sassy for words! I'm a huge huge fan and think she would've been a very naughty Mommy indeed!
Heart felt kisses,

Ella
pinkluvs15

There is this cute gal at the store...

Post by pinkluvs15 »

There is this really cute gal at the store that always flirts with me. She's gorgeous with long dark hair, the sweetest smile, and just has a way about her. If I'm having a bad day, she always says: "Aww, you poor baby". And then gives me a hug. I think she's waiting for me to make my move, and ask her out.

Call it intuition, but I don't think she would be averse to diapering me. Now that would be great! :D
pinkluvs15

I would not mind Barbara Eden

Post by pinkluvs15 »

I would love to have Barbara Eden (AKA "Jeannie") diaper me! If I had a genie like her, the fun would be boundless. :D
toddlermitch

Post by toddlermitch »

I'd love for Katy Perry to diaper me and play lots of fun sexy games with me. She is so pretty