Buying Gerber plastic pants a long time ago

This is a special place for those of you who just stick to the great feeling of wearing those Diapies!
pinkluvs15

Buying Gerber plastic pants a long time ago

Post by pinkluvs15 »

Oh for the good old days of buying USA made Gerber plastic pants.

I remember when I was in my teens and 20s nervously cruising the store before going into "the baby aisle". I would go early in the morning when the store of my choice opened for business for the day.

I would be so nervous when I found my treasure--Gerber toddler size plastic pants in a 3-pack. They still fit me, and I would often "pad out" my purchase with other things I may or may not have needed. When I bought diapers, same thing.

When it came time to go to the checkout stand, I would lay my purchases down, and would often choose a lady checker. I felt embarrassed, but I certainly didn't want some guy giving me the stink eye. That just would not have worked for me, and I would rather have a lady checker to give me more of that thrill.

One time I remember, and after traveling to a different city to make my purchase (this was common for me), a cute girl check out girl rang up my purchases. She rang up the two 3-packs of plastic pants I was going to purchase, and commented "are you sure these are going to fit you?" I must have turned beet red, and my hands were shaking when I handed her the money. I made some comment that I was buying these for my cousin's kid, but I could tell she didn't buy that story. Still, what a thrill!

I made haste to the exit after paying, and felt that excellent rush of adrenaline upon going to my truck and knowing I was going to go home and have some fun trying them on.

That "rush" was a big part of the whole process. As I got older, I became more jaded, and didn't think much of buying diapers, plastic pants, and even ladies panties all in the same purchase. Sometimes the check out person would make a comment. One time was: "those aren't for you, are they?" referring to some panties I was buying along with some plastic pants. I told her loud and proud: "So what if they are?" She made a comment that that wasn't right, but I figured so what?

So many stories, so little time. And ah, the good old days!!

Bring back the old PVC vinyl plastic pants and plastic-backed disposable diapers! Yay!

Cheers! :)
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

I'm with you on the Gerber baby pants! :D

I did the same exact thing when I was a kid, and I also took them from backyard clotheslines along with fluffy cloth diapers. :oops:

Sadly, a few years ago, a company called, VI Products Inc. went out of business. They sold, adult sized, exact copies of Gerber plastic baby panties, and I bought more then a few.

Nothing feels better on your baby bottom then thick, fluffy diapers, pinned with diaper pins, and covered with Gerber plastic baby panties. :D

But they are gone now. Sad, so sad. :cry:

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

Here here boys! I have to agree - there's nothing like the feel of the old thick plastic pants!
Veronika
Mommy

Plastic pants

Post by Veronika »

I really enjoy covering plastic pants wearing submissives in honey
thoroughly exciting to see them squirm!
pinkluvs15

You betcha, Stinky

Post by pinkluvs15 »

I used to steal plastic pants and diapers from clothes lines back when I was a kid too! I lived in an area that had plenty of woods, so I would build forts, and of course, play with my stolen diapers and plastic pants.

I too remember VIP plastic pants. They were indeed just like Gerber plastic pants, and if I recall correctly, they were made by the same people who made Gerber plastic pants.

Those sure were the days! :) I wish I could go back in time and stock up on everything I took for granted back then. I'm glad I have what I have in terms of a good collection.