Funraiser

This place just for my special babies to come and let loose.
Patti Remick

Funraiser

Post by Patti Remick »

Hello to all the wonderful Mommies!
Hello to all!

I was wondering if anyone else likes the Funraiser artwork as much as I do. I swear that they had me in mind when they created them - right down to every 'small' detail...

Luv and Hugs
Patti
Last edited by Patti Remick on Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

I love the cleavage on the Mommy!
Very nice, motherly bosom. :D

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
Patti Remick

Post by Patti Remick »

Yes, the Mommy is very well rendered. And the expressions on the faces of the girl and the sissy - especially - are perfect!! Do you think the girl is shocked or giggling?

Luv and Hugs
Patti
MommyGina

Post by MommyGina »

Giggling!!! DEFINITELY giggling, lol!

Gina
YellowDucky

Post by YellowDucky »

He has such a cute little baby wee-wee!!![/b]
Crissy

lol!

Post by Crissy »

I love this art work it definitely shows the power of a mommy and the weak
little bitty peepee the adult baby.

I think the girl is in shock that the boy has such a teeny tiny wittle turtle in his diaper !!!!!!! hahhahahhahahhahahaha
pinkluvs15

That gets my vote

Post by pinkluvs15 »

I'm all hot and bothered by this one. I love being dominated, but in a gentle way! :)
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

When I was growing up in the 1960s, and watching lots of mommies changing diapers, I always noticed how much mommies loved to ogle and giggle over little tiny baby wee-wees. :lol:

Next to poopy diapers and stinky toots, little baby wee-wees was a major topic of conversation among the mommies who changed diapers at our house. As I watched all this, it seemed to me that mommies are charmed and delighted with chubby bottoms and tiny wee-wees as they changed diapers. :D

It seemed like, the smaller the wee-wee, the more the mommies enjoyed changing their diapers: Yes, mommies love little wee-wees. :lol:

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

Simply adorable!!!

Scarlet
Patti Remick

Post by Patti Remick »

Funraiser's artwork goes back a very long way and is becoming somewhat difficult to find. Although it deals with and depicts many themes, some of the Funraiser artwork depicts themes involving spanking which im generally not into. Also some of the captions reflect situations im not really into either. But in terms of the pictures themselves no other artist that i have found captures the themes of Dommy Mommies subjugating their petticoated, tiny penised, and diapered sissies better. For me being that tiny penised sissy is a reality as i really am :cry: :oops: :cry: the size depicted.

Here is another one from Funraiser that I really like and depicts me down to every 'small' detail. i actually have a very similar dress (custom made a long time ago), as well as the anklet socks, MJ shoes, and hair bow. Funraiser's depiction of the Dommy Mommy with its poor helpless sissy laying on its diaper, its legs spread and its tiny penis exposed is a theme that is repeated in many of his drawings. Hope you all enjoy it as much as I do and let me know what you think.

Luv and hugs to all
Patti
Lexus
Mommy

Post by Lexus »

I thinks it's just scrumptious! It's giving me AALLLLL sorts of ideas, heeheeheehee.

Lexus
Crissy

wubb it

Post by Crissy »

ooH yES I love this so cute and cuddly little wubber!
pinkluvs15

Yay!

Post by pinkluvs15 »

My mom used to tickle my little wee-wee and of course blow loud kisses on my tummy when she changed me. I remember this, and she told me that she could always get lots of giggles from me.

She always made diaper time lots of fun :D
I love my mom. She's the greatest. I may be much older now, but she really bonded with me, and vice versa. I couldn't ask for better!

Oh to relive those days long ago. Trips to the park, the supermarket (I got to pick out plastic pants), and she would often buy me a candy bar if I was a good little boy :D