Spanking Accident

This is where you can ask your friends and board neighbors anything you want. It don't have to be about the AB/DL world. It can be about ANYTHING! Unload your questions here!
1stinkybaby

Spanking Accident

Post by 1stinkybaby »

Have any of you mommies ever been spanking someone and while you were spanking their naughty butt they farted right on you? I do this sometimes when my auntie spanks me. Sometimes I just can't help it and it slips and other times I do it on purpose because I know it makes her mad and she spanks me even harder hehehe. This ever happened to any of you and what did you do afterwards?
Veronika
Mommy

dealing with naughty messies

Post by Veronika »

I had this happen to me and I put the little demon in a cage and spanked his bottom them let him stay in his soiled diapers!
pinkluvs15

Yowza!

Post by pinkluvs15 »

Made to stay in a cage wearing a wet diaper. I could get into that :wink:
Crissy

naughty naughty!

Post by Crissy »

Well pink luvs I bet you would look adorable in Mistress Veronika's cage!
hehehheehe naughty naughty
pinkluvs15

Oh yes

Post by pinkluvs15 »

Diapered forcefully, and made to stay in a cage. Another story idea. I can see it now...
"Naughty boy caught and put on display in a diaper for all to see."
I would love being on display in a diaper and plastic baby panties for being naughty. Many hot ladies would come by and comment on what a truly naughty boy I am! That just might teach me a lesson! :)

My mom was right. I have an overactive imagination. It sure is fun though!
pinkluvs15

You're right Mommy Crissy

Post by pinkluvs15 »

I think I would at least have fun in Mistress Veronika's cage. On display while wearing a diaper sounds like good old fashioned fun to me! Heh heh! :twisted:
MommyMaggy

Post by MommyMaggy »

Ahh yessss....you remember the gogo dancer cages of the 60's? We'll put you in that...with a pulley system that will dunk you down so either anyone can reach in and "Check"you, or just dunk you in a big tub to get you diaper bloated beyond capacity.

Mmmmm, the posibilities...
love,

Mommy Maggy
Veronika
Mommy

lol

Post by Veronika »

Maggy you are so awesome made this sinister Siren Smile with that comment love that!
Patti Remick

Post by Patti Remick »

Oh please dont make me go in the cage. Especially when You are planning to have the cage wheeled thru the Dommy Mommies convention so hundreds of Women can see the sissy in its little girls clothes, diaper, and silenced with a pacifier/ball gag, and then again with it tights pulled down and diaper removed so its tiny penis is exposed for all to see.

The poor thing. :oops: :cry: :oops: :cry: :oops: :cry: :oops: :cry: :oops: :cry: :oops: :cry:
pinkluvs15

I could really get into that

Post by pinkluvs15 »

On display in a gogo dancer cage wearing nothing but a diaper and plastic panties or maybe Pampers (the old style with the crinkly plastic backing) :wink:

Now that would be fun with all the ladies telling me what a naughty boy I am and checking my diaper. I sure may need changing, and dunking me to get my diaper extra wet would make a diaper change a certainty. I think I could get my diaper extra wet on my own though. Heh heh!

It's early, I'm having my coffee, and I'm daydreaming. What a nice daydream though. Happy August everyone :D

I think it really is time to put the English literature classes I took in college to use, and with a nice erotic bent. :D
Veronika
Mommy

caged heat

Post by Veronika »

Gotta love anything that has to do with a cage hehehhe!
MommyGina

Post by MommyGina »

So....where's this story? Could even hook up an enema bag to make sure that diapers is overly full, teeheehee.

Gina
Crissy

Oooh yes cages and enemas oh my!

Post by Crissy »

Gina love that idea yes we need to see the whole story so we can
fantasize about it!
MommyMaggy

Post by MommyMaggy »

Hmmm... still waiting for this story...

Maybe we can to a continuing story here where one starts the story, then another adds to it, then another can add to it and so on - would be interesting for sure!

Maggy
love,

Mommy Maggy
Veronika
Mommy

game for it!

Post by Veronika »

I am game for contributing to a continuing story let me know.
1stinkybaby

Post by 1stinkybaby »

This actually just happened recently. Story to come soon :D
1stinkybaby

Post by 1stinkybaby »

I posted my story about this in the story section if anyone would like to read it. It's under the same name as this post.