Hi from a caretaker

Come in and introduce yourself to our group. I want you to feel comfortable and hopefully make this your group as well, Welcome!
Emerald Roses

Hi from a caretaker

Post by Emerald Roses »

(blushes) Hi there. I guess I'm sort of a rarity in the AB/DL community. See, I consider myself a "mommy".

It took me over seventeen years to admit that I would enjoy seeing a grown man in a vulnerable baby like state and to be quite honest I don't know where to start. I mean, I was just so scared it meant I was some kind of sicko and I've kept it a secret.

It seems like there are few women out there in this scene period and those who are there don't want to be caretakers. I know this is a business for you ladies and gents but from what I've seen on this forum you treat your customers so well. I haven't called one of the men yet but am thinking of doing so. Hope to see you around. :)
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

Welcome to our little Nursery! :D

Yes, Phone-A-Mommy does treat us well.....

I've been here for over 6 years, that alone speaks for itself. :wink:

Please come back and post as much as you like, here, in our special Nursery, you are among friends and family.

No one here will think you are a "sicko", you can post about any topic relating to diapers and being a baby/mommy/caretaker. 8)

Here, you can be yourself. :D

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
BabyFergy

Post by BabyFergy »

You sound like an incredibly sweet person, Emerald Roses...if only we were all so lucky to meet somebody like you. :)
We need more cute adult diaper brand names.
mommybarb

Post by mommybarb »

Welcome! I am so glad to know that you feel comfortable here. We do love getting to play with and take care of the little ones and the diaper lovers :) It is very cool that you share our passion for that!
XOXO,

Barb