Super Bowl Weekend!!!

This place just for my special babies to come and let loose.
YellowDucky

Super Bowl Weekend!!!

Post by YellowDucky »

Super Bowl weekend! Is everyone excited? Broncos v. Seahawks. Me, I’m taking the Seahawks. Now I’m a long time, been forever a Dallas Cowboys fan. I know everyone hates Jerry Jones, me included. But, the Cowboy’s just SUCK, period.

So, this past season I decided to jump on the Houston Texans bandwagon. Well, we all know they had a horrible season.

At the very beginning of the football season, I was asked by one of my friends to pick a team that I thought would go all the way to the SB and win it all. I picked the Seahawks. Not for sure why, I just did. Now that the Seahawks are in the SB it’s hard for me to go against them. I really like Payton Manning and the Denver Broncos, but I’m going to have to stay with what I started with at the beginning of the season. I pick the Seahawks!

Anyone else, what’s your pick? Have a GREAT weekend everyone!!
Lexus
Mommy

Post by Lexus »

Eenie Meenie Minie Moe.... I pick the sea hawks (but thats because the broncos beat my beloved Patriots, lol)

Lexus
pinkluvs15

My psyhe failed me

Post by pinkluvs15 »

I'm usually pretty good at predicting the winner. This time I thought Broncos. Was I ever shamed :oops:
At least I only had a penny bet on it. Yeah, not much, but it was a real copper penny. Remember those? I'm not much for gambling unless it's blackjack. And even then, I keep it cool. 8)
Crissy

Super Bowl guessing

Post by Crissy »

Good Job sweety only a penny that is smart!