My friend got mugged yesterday!

Are you mad or upset and have no one to vent to? Come here, we will listen and give you advice.
Emerald Roses

My friend got mugged yesterday!

Post by Emerald Roses »

You know what's bull? Men who prey on women.

One of my friends was attacked on her way home from church yesterday by some crazy guy. Luckily she got away with only a shoulder wound and a stolen purse. She urges every woman not to walk home alone even in the daytime. Thank God she's okay. What kind of scumbag preys on a skinny twenty-something year old girl? If I had been there that son of a bitch would have begged for mercy.
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

Get a Glock and carry it with you every day.

A model 27 is a small, "carry in the purse"/conceal kind of gun, but it packs a punch.

A Glock 27 is a 40. caliber that will blow a hole in a bad guy as big as your fist.

And use special hollow-point ammo like I do, to ensure that the bad guy is splattered all over the ground.

Federal makes a type of hollow-point bullet called "Hydro-Shock" which is intended for maximum stopping/killing effect.

I carry a gun with me all the time. I live in a dangerous violent big-city with crack-heads, gang-bangers, and convicted felons all over my neighborhood. In fact, I would never go anywhere in this city without my gun. And lucky for me, I live in a state that has "Stand Your Ground" laws, so if I ever have to use it, I am protected by the force of law.

I've had guys that were getting ready to rob me on the train and the bus I take to work every day, but when I lifted up my shirt to show that I was armed with a gun, they changed their minds.

Last Summer, two guys with guns (and their arms were all tatted up with prison tattoos) boarded a late-night train in my area and robed everyone at gunpoint on the train. Thankfully, I was not on that train on that night, but that is the reason I have armed myself, because the police are ineffective at stopping this kind of crime.

By the way, if you think I sound wacko, consider this:

"When seconds count,
the police are only 20 minutes away
."

Good luck!

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
YellowDucky

Post by YellowDucky »

Little Stinky, I could not have said it any better myself! I live in Texas where everyone carries a gun. Conceal Carry... On a side note, and I'm laughing here, do you find it difficult to carry a gun in the back of your diaper? I'm kidding, I'm kidding... just a funny thought. Carrying a gun is very serious and I do take it seriously.
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

To answer your question YellowDucky,
No, I do not carry a gun in my diaper....
nor wear a diaper "outside" in the "big boy world."

Essentially, I have 2 sides to my personality: My Baby side and my Adult side. Although I am the same person, the sides basically never meet.

Baby side.
This is my behind closed doors, fantasy getaway. Inside my house is my "Nursery" with cute baby/nursery animals, diapers, powder, plastic pants, diaper pins, etc. etc. This is my escape from a hostile, violent world, where hate and meanness thrive. My Nursery is a comforting, soothing place where I can be a baby and forget about the mean outside world.

Adult side.
I am force to live in this world because I have to make a living and be prepared to defend myself if attacked. I don't like this world, or having to be an "adult", but I must, because I must survive. So, everyday I put on my "big boy pants" and wear the mask of adulthood because that is the world in which I am forced to live. But when the day is done, and I have earned my daily bread, I return to my Nursery where diapers and powder await me and I dream about that loving Mommy who used to clean and power my poopy bottom when I was little.

By the way YellowDucky, I really enjoy reading your posts, so I would encourage you to post more often. You always have good comments and observations, and we share a love of the "Cloth Diaper Era". My mom back in the 1960s had an in-home daycare at our house and I remember the Yellow Ducky Diaper Pins very well. I saw my mom diaper many a baby with those cute diaper pins. :D

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.