Miss Lilly's Clothespin

Here is a place that you can write and submit any stories, peoms, thoughts or anything else that comes to your mind. We all love to read stories and thoughts so please share them with all of us!
Little Stinky Britches

Miss Lilly's Clothespin

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

The Poop Inspector

The was a suspicious odor wafting through the Sorenson home on Tuesday morning. His Pretty Mommy, The Poop Inspector, was hot on the trail of the stinky suspect; she was taking notes, and interviewing witnesses who saw the dirty deed.

Grandma Sorenson was the first witness to be interviewed.

"I suspected that he was going to do something in his britches.
He had crawled over to the sofa and pulled himself up and was standing there with this look in his eye. You know the one he gets when he's getting ready to do his business in his pants?"

His Pretty Mommy, The Poop Inspector, smiled a motherly smile.
She was very familiar with this "suspicious" look in his eyes.

Grandma Sorenson continued with her story.

"So, he stood there with this glassy look in his eye, and got very quiet, which raised my suspicions, and then his chubby face got super red as he started making these loud grunting sounds.
This this went on for a few minutes, where he was just standing there, all red faced, grunting and pushing, and tooting up a storm in his britches. Yep, he was awful busy in his britches."

His Pretty Mommy, The Poop Inspector, raised her eyebrows.
So there were tooting sounds? This sounded very suspicious.
Another witness, Aunt Lilly, nodded her head in agreement.

"Oh yeah, he was definitely tooting when he was all red-faced. At first I thought he was just passing some gas, but then he kept standing there, grunting and pushing with this bright red face, and every time he grunted, I could hear tooting sounds. Yep, I'd say there was definitely some noise in his pants."

His Pretty Mommy, The Poop Inspector, was busy taking notes,
smiling and giggling with Aunt Lilly and Grandma Sorenson.

The suspect in question, a 9 month-old in diapers and rubber pants, was well known in the Sorenson home for making lots of noise in his britches when he was doing his stinky business.

It now sounded like his Pretty Mommy, The Poop Inspector, had all the evidence she needed to change his poopy diaper.

Glassy eyes? Check. Suspiciously quiet? Check.
A bright red face? Check. Grunting sounds? Check.
Tooting sounds? Check. An odor in the pants? Check.

On this topic, all the witness agreed.

"Oh he really stinks!" Aunt Lilly said, fanning her nose.

"As soon as he was all done filling his britches, he sat down on his bottom, played on the floor for a while, and then he crawled over to the TV set where I could smell him. And he really stinks! Shooooo! It smells like a sewer in his britches. Shoooo-wee!"

Was it just gas? The stinky suspect was well known in the Sorenson home for tooting up a storm in his britches.

Grandma Sorenson thought to herself for a moment.

"No, I'm pretty sure it wasn't just gas. He did toot up a storm, but it was that look on his face that really gave him away."

Aunt Lilly smiled and nodded her head in agreement.

"Yeah, his face was like super red and his eyes were all glassy. It might just be gas, but I'm pretty sure he pooped his pants, because it sure smells like it. And that look he gets on his face? You know the look I'm talking about? Whenever he makes that awful red face, I always smell something in his britches."

His Pretty Mommy, The Poop Inspector, smiled a motherly smile.
Yep, it sounded like our suspect needed his diaper changed.

But 9 month-old babies don't always fess up to filling their britches, so his Pretty Mommy, The Poop Inspector, needed to confirm her suspicions with a peek down the back of his pants.

But our stinky suspect wasn't being very cooperative.

After getting down on the floor, on her hands and knees, his Pretty Mommy, The Poop Inspector, was sniffing out the stinky suspect as he was busy on the floor playing with his toys.

She made an awful face when she sniffed his britches.
Something was awful rotten in Denmark's pants.

(SNIFF, SNIFF)

"Shoooo-wee! Yeah, I think I smell something over here.
Goodness gracious. Oh he really stinks! Shooo-wee Marty!
Yeah, hims a stink'n. Shooooo! Mommy smells something.
Somebody's been awful busy in their britches. Shooo-wee!"

The little culprit thought he was getting away with something.
He laughed and giggled as he crawled away from his Mommy.

But his Pretty Mommy, The Poop Inspector, was right behind him, sniffing his diapered bottom and making a funny face.

(SNIFF, SNIFF)

"Oh shooo-wee Marty! Goodness gracious! Oh hims a stink'n!
Yeah, hims sure is a stink'n. Shoooo-wee! I smell something.
Goodness gracious. I think somebody just pooped their pants.
Shooooo! Oh hims a stink'n. Yeah, hims a stink'n. Shooo-wee!"

It was awful stinky in the Sorenson home that morning.
Grandma Sorenson and Aunt Lilly were all fanning their noses.

How poopy was his diaper? Inquiring minds wanted to know.

While his Aunt Lilly and Grandma Sorenson watched and smiled, his Pretty Mommy, The Poop Inspector, slowly pulled back his diaper and baby pants so she could peek down his backside.

Oh his chubby bottom was so poopy and stinky!

A soft, brown mess, covered his chubby bottom.
Oh did he stink! It smelled like a sewer in his britches!

After checking his pants and confirming her suspicions, his Pretty Mommy, The Poop Inspector, smiled a motherly smile.

"Somebody just pooped their pants." She said in mock surprise, to Aunt Lilly and Grandma Sorenson.

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.