Your perfect "stinky" scenario

This is a special place for those of you who just stick to the great feeling of wearing those Diapies!
ritzcritz

Your perfect "stinky" scenario

Post by ritzcritz »

If you could be small again and diapered by anyone famous (doesn't have to be super famous) who would it be? Also, what would be a stinky diaper scenario that would be your favorite? Perhaps one where you poop in the diaper at the line of the super market? Or maybe you hide in the morning after waking up to a mess in your dide. Whats your perfect stinky dide situation and how would you want it to play out?
pinkluvs15

Gosh

Post by pinkluvs15 »

I can't think of anyone famous that I want diapering me. I leave the diapering up to a lady of my imagination.
There are so many fantasies :)
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

I can't really fantasize about anyone "famous." My fantasies all involve either my own Mother, or moms I knew growing up, like Mrs. Shumway, my Boy Scout Den Mother, who had two little ones in diapers and I always wanted her to diaper me. :D

As for a "perfect" or favorite stinky diaper scenario, I have so many I don't really know where to start.

However, one from my own childhood reoccurs over and over again.

You are less then a year old, in cloth diapers and plastic "rubber" baby pants, in a living room with your mommy and her friends. (All moms themselves.) Suddenly, your face turns red and you make loud noises in your pants as they all smile and giggle at you. :lol:

I saw this happen over and over again when I was growing up, and it's one of my favorite baby fantasies. :D

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
Baby_Tommy

Post by Baby_Tommy »

I can not think of anyone famous either, but I have always francized about being at a wedding reception with mommy and daddy and we would be all dressed up, mommy would be wearing a dress and daddy would be wearing a suit and I would be dressed up too. I would be wearing a plastic backed Pampers diaper from the 90's and during the wedding reception I would have a huge stinky diaper and would be wondering who would be the one to take me to the restroom to change my diaper, mommy or daddy?
Crissy

Hi Baby!

Post by Crissy »

I love the wedding scene you painted can I be that mommy?????
bet we would have so much fun!
Baby_Tommy

Post by Baby_Tommy »

Of course you can Crissy, I would love for you to be my mommy. I fantasized that I would be around 2 years old in the situation as well. I think that it would be a lot of fun.
Veronika
Mommy

<3 Baby Tommy

Post by Veronika »

Oooh, I will mud wrestle a mommy to be your dommy baby Tommy ;)