Who would change my diaper?

Have a question? Wanna ask a mommy? Now you can!
Baby_Tommy

Who would change my diaper?

Post by Baby_Tommy »

I have always fantasized about being at a wedding reception and being around 2 years old with mommy and daddy and we would be all dressed up, mommy would be wearing a dress and daddy would be wearing a suit and I would be dressed up too. I would be wearing a plastic backed Pampers diaper from the 90's and during the wedding reception I would have a huge stinky diaper and would be wondering who would be the one to take me to the restroom to change my diaper, mommy or daddy?
MommyMaggy

Post by MommyMaggy »

Hehehehe...I think I know who this baby is.

How've you been Tommy? Ya know, it's always a flip of the coin to see who will change you :wink: !
love,

Mommy Maggy
Baby_Tommy

Post by Baby_Tommy »

I have been pretty good. Just busy with work. How have you been Mommy Maggy? I guess both mommy and daddy have a 50/50 chance lol. I was curious to hear what the mommies would do in that situation.
Crissy

Tommy tales :)

Post by Crissy »

Hmm, I like this fantasy why take you to the restroom why not both mommy and daddy changing you in the coatroom?

Could be interesting??
Baby_Tommy

Post by Baby_Tommy »

That would definitely be interesting too. If it was either mommy or daddy and not both I would be curious to see as to which one would be the one to change me meaning which parent would win the "can you change the diaper" argument.
Crissy

which one would win?

Post by Crissy »

:lol: hmm I think I would win over daddy if daddy know's what is good for him! hehhehe You know I would love to change in the coatroom among all the nice warm coat's.
Baby_Tommy

Post by Baby_Tommy »

I guess that mommy would try and make sure that she didn't have to change the diaper lol. The coat room would be fun too.