ABDL Easter

This place just for my special babies to come and let loose.
mommy rebecca

ABDL Easter

Post by mommy rebecca »

So what do Adult Babies have planned for Easter ?
Mommy Rebecca

“You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older. Little things like being spanked every day by a middle aged woman: Stuff you pay good money for in later life.”Emo Philips
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

Easter.... what a wonderful time for mommies and babies! :D

I love Easter! I grew up in a Southern Baptist Church, and every Easter Sunday, there were so many mommies and babies, all dressed up.

There was loving fellowship, Easter Egg Hunts, Church dinners, and of course, lots of poopy diapers to change. :oops:

I remember one Easter Sunday, there was an Easter Egg Hunt on the Church lawn. Little children and toddlers were all running around with their Easter baskets looking for eggs.

There was one toddler, a baby girl, dresed in this pretty yellow dress, with matching yellow "Rumba-Style" baby panties with lace and ruffles covering her thick diapers. She was toddling around the lawn with her Easter basket, with her Mother helping her look for hidden eggs.

What I remember most about this, was that when the toddler was picking up an egg she had found, I saw her mother sniff the air, and then lift up her daughter's dress and then pull out the back of her Rumba baby panties checking for poop. When I saw her Mother smile, I knew that this baby girl had filled her pants durring the Easter egg hunt. :lol:

I will never forget watching her Mother take her daughter by the hand, and led her back to the Church nursery where she could change her poopy diaper. I remember the toddler was holding on to her Easter basket with one hand, while toddling along with her Mother back toward the Church building, with a big mess in her pants. :oops:

And the other moms in our Church were all smiling at her, knowing that this little toddler had just pooped her pants durring the Easter egg hunt.

Yes, I have lots of fond memories of Easter Sunday! :D

By the way, back in the 1970s, a Christian rock group called, "2nd Chapter of Acts" made a song called, "Easter Song." Here is the link.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hB53Sx7oK94

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
Mommy Star

Post by Mommy Star »

I love reading all your stories I especially love this one because I remember what a big deal it was looking for the perfect Easter dress with matching bonnet, gloves and purse. Our catholic church had these amazing egg hunts for all the little babies. Image[/img]
"Because I'm the Mom and I said so!"
MommyLauren

Post by MommyLauren »

We too had to get all dressed up for church on Easter..we would go to The Sunrise Service so we weren't able to eat any of my Mom's homemade candy until we got back from Church. It was so terrible having to wait. Happy Easter to you hun.

Cuddles Mommy Lauren
MommyGina

Post by MommyGina »

When i was little we always went to visit my grandparents who lived out of state. there was something special about sitting at the kitchen table with my Nana dying eggs. And my Nana always made sure I had an Easter hat with white gloves and a white purse for Easter services the next day.

Hope all of you have a great Easter!

Gina
MommyMaggy

Post by MommyMaggy »

Thought it would be nice to refresh this question - so what do all our little ones have planned for this Hoppity Day?

Maggy
love,

Mommy Maggy
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

I'm going to Church. I have found that I really enjoy attending Church and drawing closer to God and being among His People. We are all flawed human beings trying to make our back to Jesus and our Heavenly Father. Happy Easter Everyone!.

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
phoneamommysbabycam

I love Easter!

Post by phoneamommysbabycam »

I am so excited for time of Easter. I love getting to celebrate the victory Jesus had over death and the resurrection. I have planned to go to a friend's house for Easter dinner and had a great time worshipping God Friday night with my church family. We had so many goodies and food to eat before worship time and it was fun to fellowship with others.
What I am most thankful for is getting to call my parents today sometime today and wish them a Happy Easter and get to chat with them. I love my family.
I also might before bedtime call one of my amazing phone a mommies to tuck me in, diaper me and give me a bedtime spanking. It would be the perfect way to end the day.

Baby Cammie
Veronika
Mommy

Easter planning

Post by Veronika »

I did have a very nice dinner prepared for me by my most loyal sissy slave he is such a great cook!