Registered Users

Come in and introduce yourself to our group. I want you to feel comfortable and hopefully make this your group as well, Welcome!
YellowDucky

Registered Users

Post by YellowDucky »

Somewhere in this mess of a so-called forum, there is a post from my good and right honorable friend Stinky talking about the registered users. (I feel a bit British today) I can’t seem to locate it, so I will start my own post. If the statics at the bottom of this page are true and correct and we do have 8013 registered users; my question is where are they? It’s absolutely amazing to me that I can be gone for about 2 weeks, my fault working, and come back into the forum and in less than 2 minutes be completely caught up on what’s going on. With this many registered users this forum should be lighting up 24/7. For example, someone like me posts about the many ways to cloth diaper (my favorite subject). Check out the views, 5,000 and only 4 replies. Really??

Please, all of you people out there ‘lurking’ make a reply or start your own post. EVERYONE is welcomed. I know some people are very apprehensive or scared to post or even call a mommy. I was that way when I first came to Phone A Mommy’s site. But, soon I felt secure that everyone here is loving and understanding. We have very sweet, caring, and loving mommies on this site who would love to hear from you on whatever might be on your mind! Post, call, and have a GREAT time!.

YellowDucky
Lexus
Mommy

Post by Lexus »

Here Here! And well said ducky!!! Best way to get your feet wet is to jump right in (though, I must say, there are times when lurking in the shadows, waiting to pounce on an unsuspecting victim has it's advantages :wink: )

Let's make some noise!

Lexus
YellowDucky

Post by YellowDucky »

I think I just peed my diaper from laughing so hard! Thank You Lexus for a GREAT reply!!!
babysuzy

Post by babysuzy »

hi all

Hi Mommy Lexus

I know good babies don't disagree with mommy, but I think the best way to get your feet wet is to use a nice thick cloth diaper and forget to put on your plastic baby pants. It may take a while, but therein lies the fun. giggle

Love

Babysuzy
Crissy

all are welcome!

Post by Crissy »

I second that here here and hooray! We will never turn any of our
sissy's, ab's,subbie's away!

:)
pinkluvs15

Maybe some are afraid

Post by pinkluvs15 »

It could be some are afraid to post. I know when I was younger, I probably would have been afraid. Then I just accepted myself for who I am, and what I like.
If you're afraid, and out there, don't be afraid. You're missing out on the fun!
The mommies are really nice too :)
Veronika
Mommy

hehe

Post by Veronika »

Do not be scared well not yet.. hehehe come out and play!