Kinked up!

This is where you can ask your friends and board neighbors anything you want. It don't have to be about the AB/DL world. It can be about ANYTHING! Unload your questions here!
Veronika
Mommy

Kinked up!

Post by Veronika »

I have been thinking about the vast array of kinkery out there and I am curious what is your favorite kink the odder the better??

I look forward to perusing your replies!
Crissy

I have noticed

Post by Crissy »

There is college bdsm clubs that meet to discuss all the kink's they enjoy and they also talk about new innovation's in fet toys as well.

Pretty interesting sign me up!
MommyMaggy

Post by MommyMaggy »

OMG! I have KALEIDOSCOPE of kinkeries - who can choose just one??

Maggie
love,

Mommy Maggy
pinkluvs15

Aside from diapers...

Post by pinkluvs15 »

Aside from diapers, I also have a plastic panties fetish. I love fantasizing about being caught playing with mommy's panties, and she says it's time for plastic panties punishment. Nothing but cute, pink plastic panties is what I have to wear for my time out :)
Did I mention a panty fetish? I suppose I did in an indirect way! I remember looking at mommy's panties, and thinking how much they looked like plastic panties in a way.
Yes. I'm all kinked-up! Yay! :D
Mommy Lizabeth

Post by Mommy Lizabeth »

My motto is the kinkier the better so honestly I can't just pick one but I will say anything dominating, I'm into :P
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

Kinks, well lets see....

I love being dominated, Strap-on Play, Many different scenarios too...Sometimes its fun to be a switch too.

I'll pretty much try anything once with few exceptions..

Alyssa Marie
Mommy's Sweet & Naughty Baby Girl