Naugthy thoughts

Would you like to talk to a Mommy? Wanna tell her what you want first?
Doris

Naugthy thoughts

Post by Doris »

Do you walk around all day having erotic or naughty thought run thru that head of yours i bet you do its ok to have them you know Doris loves to find out what thoughts run in and out of that cute head of yours hehhe

Doris

Lexus
Mommy

Post by Lexus »

I'm with you Doris - I want to know every little naughty and dirty thoughts all you bad boys are having :wink:

Lexus
Samantha
Mommy

Post by Samantha »

Hahaha my ABies definitely have some naughty thoughts, but sometimes I think its me who's got a lot more going on... just waiting for when I get to test them out!

xoxo Samantha
MommyGina

Post by MommyGina »

Would love to have a contest to see who has the dirtiest thoughts, hehehehe.

Gina
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

I guess the only "dirty thoughts" I have are dirtying my pants. :lol:

(Our neighbor, who had a baby girl in diapers used to call poopy diapers, "Dirty Pants". She would always say to my mom, "Amy just dirtied her pants".)

One of the ways that this Baby/Diaper Fantasy has changed my "normal" thought process, is the way I see women. When I see a pretty, attractive, "mommish" woman, I do not think about her sexually. I have no desire to have sex with her.

Instead, when I see a beautiful woman, my mind transports me to a nursery or living room, where I see myself as a 6 to 9 month-old infant, being cared for by this woman who is my mommy, or infant teacher, or aunt or babysitter. In this fantasy, I have no desire to see her with her clothes off, but instead, I long to see her smile at me when she smells the telltale odor of a poopy diaper wafting through the air, or sees me grunting with a red face.

My "dirty thoughts" are concentrated on filling my pants for her. :wink:

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
MommyGina

Post by MommyGina »

Ya know, I think I'd also like to know how MANY "dirty thoughts" you have in a day...inquiring minds want to know ;)

Gina
Crissy

dirty dirty ditty

Post by Crissy »

Such a dirty thought dirtying your pants! hehhe