PCs to Pampers (Chapter 10 Is Up! - 6/18/2013)

Here is a place that you can write and submit any stories, peoms, thoughts or anything else that comes to your mind. We all love to read stories and thoughts so please share them with all of us!
Diapers4Ever

Post by Diapers4Ever »

ritzcritz wrote:Hey! I'd love to hear from you again or see you continue this story :)
Hey, ritz! :) I'm so so sorry to you [and everyone else still keeping up with this story], but I've just been having some RL issues and it's gotten me seriously distracted and unable to focus on the story... :-(

But I'm hoping to get the issues resolved and get back to it very soon! :D
ritzcritz

Post by ritzcritz »

three months and still waiting :(
Diapers4Ever

Post by Diapers4Ever »

ritzcritz wrote:three months and still waiting :(
So so sorry, Ritz! :( My RL issues have, knock on wood, finally been resolved so I should be able to get back to writing it very soon. :D

My sincerest apologies again, everybody! :)
Diapers4Ever

Post by Diapers4Ever »

Regarding my story, guys, I have possible good news. :)

I've come to the realization that (probably stupid, I'm sure...lol) my creativity has suffered due to the cluttered nature of my table. All I really knew was that I didn't feel the same spark I once did concerning stories at some point and I believe it's because of the organization of the items on my table.

So I'm intending on buying a NEW one...six and a half feet long which is 2 and a half feet longer than the one I'm using now.

If all works out, it should be here by Friday. With any luck, I should be able to get back to the story by the weekend. :D

Major apologies for keeping all of you hanging like this; it most certainly wasn't my intention. :cry:
Diapers4Ever

Post by Diapers4Ever »

Good news, guys! :)

I got the table, but the bad news is I'm not feeling the spark to continue at the moment...maybe that's because my laptop's kind of dwindling, but the good news with that is I'd talked about it with my mom and, if all goes well...

I should be getting a new desktop computer by next month! :D

I'll keep you guys updated, absolutely! :)

(and, don't worry...I promise that, once I get the new [and more powerful] desktop, I'll be back to the story! All I can do is continue to apologize and hope you guys understand!) <3 :)
Diapers4Ever

Post by Diapers4Ever »

Even BETTER news, guys! :D

On Saturday, I went to Best Buy with a friend of mine and officially BOUGHT the desktop!!! :D

Though it was an "online only" order, so they have to send it to the store, but it should be there by the end of this week.

Once I officially get it set up, I'll let all of you know!!!! 8)