Happy fourth of July everyone

This is a special place for those of you who just stick to the great feeling of wearing those Diapies!
pinkluvs15

Happy fourth of July everyone

Post by pinkluvs15 »

This is a special occasion indeed. Back in 1994, I bought 5 packages of Luvs for girls on the fourth of July. They are of course pink plastic-backed and very "girly".
As per tradition now, I take one out, and wear it. Yes, I'm a bit big (not too much so fortunately) to fit one, but with a little creativity, and ingenuity, wearing one is no problem.

I only do this on the fourth of July since that is when I bought them 19 years ago. New years Eve is another holiday time for pink Luvs, but that's another story.

Happy fourth of July everyone :)
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

Yes, happy 4th everyone! :D

I am so thankful to be living in this country! 8)

In some parts of the world, what we do here, talking about diapers and calling our Mommies for love and comfort, is illegal. :(

In some countries, you can be put in prison for calling Mommies and talking about diapers.... :(

Thank goodness we live in America! Land of the free, home of the brave, and a place where big babies are free to be big babies and call their Mommies. 8)

Happy 4th of July everyone! :D

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
pinkluvs15

You're absolutely right stinky britches

Post by pinkluvs15 »

I was just thinking about what you just said, stinky britches, and you're right. What if I had a diaper fetish in Saudi Arabia or some oppressive place like that? I shudder to think what would happen to me, and I'm glad I live in the good old USA in consideration.

Happy Independence Day everyone!
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

Seems it's that time of year for everyone to pull out the sparklers again! Hope every stays safe and has a great time!

Scarlet
MommyGina

Post by MommyGina »

Did everyone have a good fourth? No one wash away with Arthur? :D

Gina
Crissy

helllo independence day!

Post by Crissy »

Mine was so good! Got to play with all my adult baby buddies and we had sparkler's and a big barbecue!