My ultimate diaper fantasy

This is a special place for those of you who just stick to the great feeling of wearing those Diapies!
ritzcritz

My ultimate diaper fantasy

Post by ritzcritz »

*This is my ultimate diaper fantasy that stemmed from when I was very young and discovered I liked diapers*

My fantasy basically stems from me going from door to door selling things for a school fundraiser when I come across a house in which lives a nice, cute old lady. Being the friendly and jovial type, she invites me inside and begins to talk me up a storm while looking through my booklet of things that I'm selling. For whatever reason and to my absolute horror, I accidentally pee my pants, sending my heart down into my stomach and causing my face to turn the deepest red possible. (Little do I know, this lady has a nursery she personally built when her grandchildren were born, stocked to the brim that hasn't gotten much use since her kids moved away..until now). Without even having much time to process or think about what happened, I'm quickly whisked up and over the lady's shoulder, her comforting hand rubbing my back and telling me it's okay at my heart sinks deeper into my stomach. Upon entering the nursery, I'm hit with an overwhelming daze of scents that send me into a cold sweat, knowing VERY clearly where I am, the lady's calm demeanor juxtaposing my fear as she swiftly straps me into changing table. In an almost lightspeed, my shoes and socks are removed and tossed over her shoulder in a skill that resembles a true diapering veteran, a pampering queen. With an exaggerated manner of of enthusiasm she points to *all of my best friends* on the wall, I turn my head from the mass confusion I;m feeling only to see various sesame street characters like Elmo and Big Bird smiling down at me..only to realize it was a tact to distract me so that my pee soaked pants and underwear could be removed and tossed into the trash. Feeling a sense of having to think quickly, I lean up only to have gravity force me down in the form of a changing table strap designed to keep little ones from falling on the floor. I hear her hummed as she fishes below me on the changing table for her supplies, her poofy white hair moving back in forth making me only think to what horror of what *gulp* diaper supplies she might be summoning. Again like clockwork, I feel my legs lifted straight into the air, my rear end exposed to the air only to feel the intense coldness of the Huggies baby wipe. Feeling almost an entire bath from the baby wipe, in my legs, thighs and ever around my tummy area ensuring a thorough job of cleaning up the pee. "Grammy watched the weather report today, yes she did!" she said, poking her finger on the end of my nose, my face in utter confusion of this cooing. "The weatherman saiddddd, lots and lots of snow!!", and with that. my legs were again quickly lifted in the air again as a liberal amount of baby powder fell upon my rear and basically my entire lower body, making the entire room smell an even stronger babyish scent and causing me to blush and even deeper red. One final time I saw her fish below and pick out a blushing plastic package, an unopened size 7 Pampers disposable diapers. She would point out about how all of my favorite friends were also on the diaper before unfolding it and lifting my legs one final time. Gracefully and slowly, I would feel my butt lowered onto the soft, cloud like cushioning of the diaper that made an undesired warm and fuzzy feeling in my tummy. With my feet now on the end of the table again, I'd feel the front pulled tightttt and snug up through my legs. Patting the front of my diaper, pleased with job well done, she would then run her fingers through the leggings to make sure that there wouldn't be any leaks before again swooping me over her shoulder. With one hand supporting my cushiony, diapered rear and the other gently rubbing my my back, the subtle wrinkles of her hands surprisingly making me feel comforted and relaxed with my predicament. "Shhhh, now, lets go call your mommy and tell her you've arrived at Grandma's house safely"...and to my absolute utter horror...on the desk in the corner of the nursery, the week long babysitting ad my mother posted for her business trip.
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

One of the things that I find interesting about our desires to be babies again, is the fact that for most of us, these feelings began when we were around 5 or 6 years old. As you say, "very young."

Although unlike you ritzcritz, I come from a different era/generation. My era was the "cloth diaper era", with cloth diapers, "rubber pants", diaper pins, and of course lots of baby powder.

I think that when we were young children, not long out of diapers ourselves, not only did we yearn to go back to a world of mothering and diapers, but we witnessed the "power" of diapers. By "power" I mean the power or ability of a mother or caregiver to reduce us back to infancy by threatening or actually putting a child back in diapers after they were potty-trained.

That happened to me, and other children I knew. When a little boy peed his pants, his mother would threaten to put him back in diapers, or in some cases, she actually did. For me, I kept pooping my pants during several attempts at potty training at the age of 2. Finally, my Mother gave up and out me back in diapers until I was five years old.

From the age of 2 to the age of 5, we went back and forth. I would wear "big boy pants" sometimes, and then I would poop those pants, and my Mother would return me to cloth diapers and rubber pants. I would be in diapers for a few months, then my Mother would try to potty train me again, and for a week or so, I was a "big boy", and then I would poop my pants again, and it was back to diapers for a while.

My Mother is in her 70s, and to this day, she swears that I pooped my pants to "get back" at her for being a bad mother when I was 2 to 5 years old. So she defends that fact that she kept me in diapers (on and off) until I was five years old, because poopy diapers were easer to change then poopy training pants and poopy underwear.

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
Veronika
Mommy

hehehe

Post by Veronika »

Such little one's love hearing all about your story's keep posting!