Game Of Thrones

This is where you can ask your friends and board neighbors anything you want. It don't have to be about the AB/DL world. It can be about ANYTHING! Unload your questions here!
MommyLauren

Game Of Thrones

Post by MommyLauren »

Does anyone else besides Mommy Crissy and I watch this show? Last night was the season premiere! Or better yet, has anyone read the books?

Lauren
Cuddles Mommy Lauren
MommyGina

Post by MommyGina »

I haven't seen though show, but I must admit, it does intrigue me (it's on HBO or STARZ or SHOWTIME, isn't it?). I think I'm going to have to get the books (or download the e-book versions) and read them all.

Gina
jc6

Post by jc6 »

I've read all the books, met the author, and watch the show. The books are fantastic. The show does a decent job of staying as true to the books as they can, though the second season is taking a little time to get going.
Crissy

wow you are lucky!!!

Post by Crissy »

jc6 it musta been way cool to meet the author,what was he like?
I want to read the books sometime soon so I plan to check em out I have heard so many people rave about them!!

http://www.phoneamommy.com/crissy.html
jc6

Post by jc6 »

I had a long lay over in the airport on my way back from England to the States and recognized him as he was waiting for the same plane. He talked to my wife and I for about half an hour and then boarded with the first class passengers. He was very pleasant and unassuming and I thought very cool indeed. However, what I did not expect is that at baggage claim after the flight he came and found us and said how nice it had been talking to us and hoped we had a good day. I was very much shocked by how nice he was as I expect famous folks to be far less fan friendly.
MommyLauren

Post by MommyLauren »

jc6...may I have your autograph? I am in awe of the fact that you met the author! Wow *bows before you* I'm not worthy! :)
Cuddles Mommy Lauren
mommysara
Mommy

Post by mommysara »

I started watching it and loved it so much that I bought all collection on half.com. I am looking forward to reading it over the summer!
(((hugs))), kisses, and very wet diapers!
Crissy

Game of thrones

Post by Crissy »

The new season just started this mommy is so excited about it!
Samantha
Mommy

Post by Samantha »

Yay me too!! Its one of my very favorite shows!

xoxo Samantha
Veronika
Mommy

Game of thrones

Post by Veronika »

Oh I just wish someone would off the awful,horrid boy king he is so annoying!!!!!
Lexus
Mommy

Post by Lexus »

Ok, so I recently got into this show - it is AMAZING!! I downloaded the books and now am starting to read the books - can't wait to delve in! On a side note, I'm with Veronika - to a point...I want to torture the boy-king greatly...slowly...savoring each delicious scream....

mmmmm

Lexus
Veronika
Mommy

Game of Thrones :)

Post by Veronika »

It is back !
I am so excited to see what depravity they will get up to on this
season!
Crissy

Winter is back!

Post by Crissy »

I think Faux king goffrey need's time over my knee and that might straighten him out but good!
Veronika
Mommy

wicked little royals

Post by Veronika »

My goodness them wicked little royal's just can not behave!
They need a few good mistress's to teach them how!
pinkluvs15

No cable or satellite

Post by pinkluvs15 »

Yeah, no cable or satellite TV. My only TV is an old cathode-ray tube model. And a 13 inch screen at that. At least the picture is in color. Would it surprise you that my neighbor is Fred Flintstone? :)

No game of thrones or much modern stuff except for what I get off the 'net for free.

Still, I don't really feel deprived. I like listening to NPR for the most part.
Crissy

Sooo good!

Post by Crissy »

Gotta give prop's to the naughty minded game of throne's writer's
for slipping in a breastfeeding mommy yeahy!!!!!!
Veronika
Mommy

Violent and dark

Post by Veronika »

This was such a dark episode I enjoyed it intensely!
BabyFergy

Post by BabyFergy »

Hey pinkluvs, if you use Google Chrome and have AdBlocker enabled as an extension, there are several sites where you can watch Game of Thrones and lots of other shows...I discovered them last year when I decided to see what Doctor Who was all about. :D

Everybody should read the books also though...CAN'T WAIT FOR "WINDS OF WINTER" TO COME OUT!

By the way, does anybody watch South Park, and if so, did you see the 3 part Black Friday episode last year? Too funny.
We need more cute adult diaper brand names.
MommyJackie

I have

Post by MommyJackie »

watched every season and read every book. What does everyone think about Jon Snow? I wont go into too much detail for those who have yet to watch but for those who have-what's next?
DiaperGirlBrittney

Books!

Post by DiaperGirlBrittney »

Daddy reads me the books sometimes, but I don't like them very much.. I have such a hard time remembering the names of all the characters and I get lost so quickly! :x