Diaper

This is a special place for those of you who just stick to the great feeling of wearing those Diapies!
Doris

Diaper

Post by Doris »

Have a tiny question hmm well how old were you when you had your first experience with diapers.

Doris
roch879

Post by roch879 »

id say for myself around 15 and havent turned back :)
Lexus
Mommy

Post by Lexus »

What a good question! I'm always interested to find out how others got interested in diapers - if its always been there, or if it was brought into view because of circumstances, or if you were introduced to it by another party.

So step on up all you diaper lovers, and dish! hehehehe

Lexus
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

Great question Doris! :D

Here is my "timeline" when it comes to diapers.

I was only 13 months-old when my Mother first tried to potty-train me.

I was 2 years old, when she tried again.

I was 2 1/2 when she gave up and put me back in diapers.

I was 5 years old, when I was "fully" potty-trained.

At the age of 6 or 7, I first saw a baby pooping their pants, and I KNEW then, that I wanted to wear diapers and be a baby again.

Around the age of 9 or 10, I started stealing diapers, plastic baby panties, baby powder, diaper pins, etc. and "playing baby" by myself in my bedroom, fantasizing about being a baby again.

When I was around 11 or 12, I secretly diapered myself, folding the cloth diaper to fit me, with blue diaper pins I had stolen.

I was around 13 or 14, when, one day, as I had diapered myself, I pooped my pants, and it was the most wonderful feeling in the world.

And the rest, as they say, is history. :wink:

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
MommyGina

Post by MommyGina »

Ok, I just HAVE to say it...when I first saw "tiny question", I immediately thought of that teeny tiny lil thingy IN the diaper...I'm just sayin', LOL....

...and now back to your regularly scheduled program...

Gina
Crissy

Aws!

Post by Crissy »

Hhehe Gina you got naughty on the brain I like it a tiny lil naughty!
MommyMaggy

Re: Aws!

Post by MommyMaggy »

Crissy wrote:Hhehe Gina you got naughty on the brain I like it a tiny lil naughty!
BAHAHAHAHAHA!!...

(sorry, couldn't hold that one in, teeheehee)

Maggie
love,

Mommy Maggy
BabyFergy

Post by BabyFergy »

Well, I used to wet the bed clear into early high school, and wore diapers to bed off and on for years...while I was in 5th or 6th grade when I first started having fantasies of women and girls from school babying me, to be honest, I remember being much younger and having "funny feelings" whenever I would see a cartoon where the main character was treated like a baby. I LOVE the ones where Bugs Bunny get kidnapped by the drunk stork. :D
We need more cute adult diaper brand names.
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

Oh wow BabyFergy, that's so awesome! It's always fascinating to find out when everyone first feels that special tug towards diapers.

Thanks for sharing :)

Scarlet
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

Scarlet, as usual, you have an awesome way with words, and your words go straight to the heart of the matter. I love the phrase you just used, "That special tug towards diapers."

I looked up the word "Tug", and it is right on target with these feelings that we all feel towards diapers and baby items.

Tug:

1. To move by pulling.
2. To pull hard.
3. To toil or struggle, or strain.
4. A strong pull or pulling force.

That is exactly what these baby feelings are: A special tug towards diapers, and a strong pull or pulling force back towards infancy.

That is what I felt when I was 6 years old and watching my mom change a poopy diaper. I felt a strong "tug" or pulling force towards diapers and infancy. I wanted to be the one in diapers and rubber pants, getting my poopy bottom cleaned and powdered by my mom again.

And the word "Tug" has another meaning with babies: it is what a baby feels as their mother checks the back of their diaper for poop. One moment the baby is playing, when he suddenly feels a "tug" at the back of his pants as his Mother pulls back his diaper and checks for a poopy bottom.

Thank you Scarlet. Awesome comments! :D

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
MommyGina

Post by MommyGina »

That's our Scarlet! Awesome as always!! Thanx for reminding us all how special she really is :)

Gina
Nanny Rachel

Post by Nanny Rachel »

That is a great question! I was 18 and open for anything. My husband thought it would be a good time to try new things. I had always wanted a baby...I fell in love instantly! Now, i couldn't imagine a day without changing a diaper or two or three :D
pottypantsbill

Post by pottypantsbill »

I was in my sophomore year of college when I finally got an apartment and some privacy to try. I ended up with a store brand pack of adult pull ups. I remember being curious would it would feel like to have a genuine "accident". I ended up chugging two bottles of water and a coke and just sitting on my couch. After about 2 hours I really had to pee, but still not bad enough to have an accident. I remembered that I left a few books in my car and figured I could kill some time by pulling some pants on and going out to grab them. This is where things got a little interesting. On my way back into my apartment I run into my neighbor getting out of her minivan. She just so happened to be pulling a diaper bag out of the back seat. As we started walking towards the door we made normal small talk and paused for a few moments catching up in front of our building. Just as we were about to go our separate ways, my dam busted. I couldn't believe I was standing right in front of her doing my first ever pee pee in my absorbent undies. Luckily, the pull up held but I know I must've made the tattle tale potty face. She never said anything, just smiled and went into her apartment and I went into mine. Since that day I love the idea of standing in front of nice girls and using my diapers for their intended purpose. Especially if they're encouraging me to do so. Thanks so much mommies for providing a place I could share this.
Lexus
Mommy

Post by Lexus »

Oh wow pottypantsbill, that is such an awesome induction into wetting your "diapey". And thank you for sharing your story with us :) !

Lexus
pinkluvs15

Probably ever since I can remeber being diapered

Post by pinkluvs15 »

I've always loved diapers as far as I can recall.
I've been a DL all my life. I first got fascinated with plastic pants at about age two or three. Diapers of course came with the territory. I was a late potty-trainer. I think the reason is because I didn't want to give up my diapers :(
Nanny Rachel

Post by Nanny Rachel »

Thanks pinkluvs15 for sharing your story. I could understand not wanting to give up diapers, they are soooo comfy.
pinkluvs15

Thanks Nanny Rachel

Post by pinkluvs15 »

I'm so glad you understand. I always felt so secure in my diapers and plastic pants. I wouldn't give up that feeling for anything! :)