Male Chastity - Yay or Nay?

Would you like to talk to a Mommy? Wanna tell her what you want first?
MommyMaggy

Male Chastity - Yay or Nay?

Post by MommyMaggy »

I've been delving into the subject of male chastity devices as of late (http://www.madisonsmommys.com/?p=8219), and I was wondering what everyone's feelings are on the matter.

A good device for all little ones to be put in? A mean and nasty punishment? A necessary evil?

What say you?
love,

Mommy Maggy
brian

Post by brian »

Being under that type of control sure pushes the right buttons for me. Even if I wanted to be naughty I couldn't unless it was allowed.
Crissy

male chastity

Post by Crissy »

Incredibly exhilirating for some and not so nice and sweet for others guess it depends on your own deep fetish desires.
mommy rebecca

Post by mommy rebecca »

I believe in Chastity devices, not as the Bible and Doctors once did of course, but as lessons in self control and as punishments. I have many who are chronic masturbators and as such chastity becomes a necessary evil.

Others might be placed on a masturbating schedule. It really depends on my little one and his intentions. If he is purposely defiant or helpless to his affliction.

Although I do believe that placing a little one in devices from the very beginning, conditioning them right from the start, is the best way to avoid having to use them in their future as punishments or re-training.

Great topic!
Mommy Rebecca

“You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older. Little things like being spanked every day by a middle aged woman: Stuff you pay good money for in later life.”Emo Philips
Lexus
Mommy

Post by Lexus »

I concur Rebecca. Chastity devices are an excellent tool for teaching little ones self control, as well as an effective punishment. And conditioning them from the start is a great way to guide them down the right path.

So I have to say yes, I think chastity devices are a necessary item in any mommy's bag.

Lexi
SweetMommyCandy

Post by SweetMommyCandy »

I enjoy using this device on my sissy who needs this type of discipline. I only wish there was a way to prevent her from getting pleasure anally. I would love a chastity shaped like a diaper so sissy would not be able to get to her clitty or her behind.
MommyGina

Post by MommyGina »

SweetMommyCandy wrote:I enjoy using this device on my sissy who needs this type of discipline. I only wish there was a way to prevent her from getting pleasure anally. I would love a chastity shaped like a diaper so sissy would not be able to get to her clitty or her behind.
I've seen a unique type of chastity device that I think would work. It's more along a "belt", having a metal strip that goes from the front "covering their widdle peepee", and snakes up the back. All attached to a metal "belt" that goes around the waist. and the best part is? it indeed has a metal butt plug to be inserted as well, LOL!

Gina
Nanny Rachel

Post by Nanny Rachel »

Restraining 'him' is definitely a good way to punish naughty Abies. But, i would love to see that device that is shaped like a diaper and doesn't allow him to touch anything. That sounds like the perfect device for my little ones.
Lexus
Mommy

Post by Lexus »

Nanny Rachel wrote:Restraining 'him' is definitely a good way to punish naughty Abies. But, i would love to see that device that is shaped like a diaper and doesn't allow him to touch anything. That sounds like the perfect device for my little ones.
OOoooOoooOo - I like the way you think Rachel :wink:

Lexus