Mommies what are all the different ways you discipline?

Have a question? Wanna ask a mommy? Now you can!
phoneamommysbabycam

Mommies what are all the different ways you discipline?

Post by phoneamommysbabycam »

Mommies,

I was curious what is your favorite method of delivering discipline? As you know, I am a little one in need of many over the knee spankings from mommy. If you like spanking, why do you think it is one of the most effective methods of discipline?

Cameron
MommyGina

Post by MommyGina »

Gotta love the classics - spankings, corner time, washing the mouth out with soap

Gina
Crissy

punishments

Post by Crissy »

I often find myself enjoying dreaming up even odder punishment's like
having to wear a diaper on the head in public for a certain amount of time.
Nanny Rachel

Best form of punishment

Post by Nanny Rachel »

I would definitely say spankings work best. There is nothing like a good spanking over the knee watching two little cheeks turn red under my hands. I love feeling your cheeks get hotter with each spanking. But, standing in the corner, or teasing work good too. :wink:
Lexus
Mommy

Post by Lexus »

Care to find out? Cross me and find out....HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Lexi
MommySusan

Humiliation

Post by MommySusan »

Humiliation works when nothing else will. I like to have my sissies stand outside in there diapees and short dresses for everyone to see.
SweetMommyCandy

Post by SweetMommyCandy »

Spanking!! over the knee, open palm, paddle, spatula, hairbrush and belt!
cousinjenna

Re: punishments

Post by cousinjenna »

Crissy wrote: I often find myself enjoying dreaming up even odder punishment's like
having to wear a diaper on the head in public for a certain amount of time.
I totally agree. I find that the punishments are evolving. Dirty diapers on the head and face are one. No diaper (having to use the big kid potty) is another one I like.
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

time out in the corner sitting on a potty and good ol over the knee spankings are my favs.
NannyEllaMadison

Post by NannyEllaMadison »

Oh my I think I am a bit of a meaner nanny at times! Everyone loves a good OTK spanking on mommys warm, soft bare lap. But mommy also likes to punish bABy in other ways, such as playing with his bottom and putting things in it to make it a little ouchy but also feel good. I also like to play with enemas from time to time for very, very naughty ones!
Nanny Ella
Patti Remick

Re: Humiliation

Post by Patti Remick »

MommySusan wrote:Humiliation works when nothing else will. I like to have my sissies stand outside in there diapees and short dresses for everyone to see.
Thank you. Thank you. THANK YOU!! to all the Mommies that have responded!!!

Yes. Yes. YES!!! Humiliation punishments always work best on this sissy:
>>Little girls clothing (like the Disney dress, tights, lace anklets, and MJs Im wearing here)
>>Disposable diapers
>>Small penis humiliation (especially during diaper changes in front of Mommy's girlfriends!)

Luv and hugs
Patti
PhoneAMommyLauren

Post by PhoneAMommyLauren »

My preferred choice is my hand- spanking! Oh, I like using paddles as well to deliver discipline with. Humiliation is just a blast too, getting my girlfriends in on it or teasing my aby over his teeny weenie.
Mommy_Susan

Post by Mommy_Susan »

Hey BabyCam,

When my babies act up, I give them a warning first. If they continue to disobey, then I'll put the in time out. If my baby is being really, I'll throw him/her over my knee and spank their bottom soooo hard. However old they are is how many spankings they will get, whether they cry or not. Spankings are a last resort because naughty babies need to be disciplined, and my spankings will turn a baby's bottom redder than a tomato.
Hugs & Snuggles,
Mommy Susan
NannyEllaMadison

Humiliation

Post by NannyEllaMadison »

Patti oh yes humiliation is one of the best forms of punishment, I especially love forcing little sissies into diapers and frilly girl dresses and into little strollers so I can show them off to everyone around town and have the women in the little girls clothing section help me try clothes on them :)
Nanny Ella
Patti Remick

Re: Humiliation

Post by Patti Remick »

NannyEllaMadison wrote:Patti oh yes humiliation is one of the best forms of punishment, I especially love forcing little sissies into diapers and frilly girl dresses and into little strollers so I can show them off to everyone around town and have the women in the little girls clothing section help me try clothes on them :)
Oh Nanny Ella Madison,
You are such a wonderfully mean mommy! :oops:

Luv and hugs
Patti
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

Wow so many fun mommy's to test the boundaries on *giggles*
Mommy's Sweet & Naughty Baby Girl