Diapers or pads?

Have a question? Wanna ask a mommy? Now you can!
Patti Remick

Diapers or pads?

Post by Patti Remick »

Hello to all the wonderful Mommies!!!

I have a question for You all. If you were in the care of a sissy that leaked almost all the time but was otherwise well behaved (does as its told, wears what you tell it to wear, etc) would you:

a) allow it to wear panties with a thick incontinence pad to allow it to try to 'hide' its problem

or

b) make it wear a thick disposable diaper that was visible under its short dresses so as to punish/humiliate it for its problem

There is no 'right' or 'wrong' answer and perhaps You would use both or other solutions under various conditions and situations. Id love to hear to opinions of as many of the Mommies as possible.

Luv and Hugs to all!!!
Patti Remick
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

No brainer - a diaper of course!! plastic pantie over them as well. Now you realize that means they'd be checked often, no matter where they were :)

Scarlet
Patti Remick

Post by Patti Remick »

Thank you Dommy Mommy Scarlet.

Id love to hear from any of the other Mommies.

Thank you
Luv and Hugs
Patti Remick
MommyMaggy

Post by MommyMaggy »

Diapers, without a doubt. Either the problem with disperse with the humiliation treatment, or they will come to realize that they needed to be in diapers all along, accepting that they are more then just a sissy - that they are a sissy baby.

Maggy
love,

Mommy Maggy
Veronika
Mommy

diapers!

Post by Veronika »

Seem's we all agree how absolutely lush a diaper can be maybe even
2 or three depending on the needed absorbency!
mommysara
Mommy

Post by mommysara »

A nice thick diaper and a darling pair of pink plastic pants over the top!
(((hugs))), kisses, and very wet diapers!
Patti Remick

Post by Patti Remick »

DommyMommyScarlet wrote:No brainer - a diaper of course!! Scarlet
MommyMaggy wrote:Diapers, without a doubt. Maggy
Veronika wrote:how absolutely lush a diaper can be
mommysara wrote:A nice thick diaper
Thank you to all the Mommies here!!!

Wow, a unanimous vote for the sissy to be diapered as punishment/humiliation. No sympathy - I love it!

And i know where you can find short dress wearing sissy. :( :oops: :cry:

Luv and Hugs to all!!!
Patti Remick
MommyGina

Post by MommyGina »

Well, to be perfectly honest, I think I would use both - a super thick diaper made that much more thicker with a pad in the crotch for extra absorbency. Now I'm not talking about an incontinence pad, or a reg sanitary napkin with a sticky backing...I'm talking about the old fashioned Kotex ones that are used with a belt or pins (and yes, you can still find them online). They don't have any sort of plastic backing to them, so they can be soaked clear through to the diaper.

...oh...and topped off with a frilly pair of rhumba panties that have the plastic lining to them.

Gina
Crissy

:)

Post by Crissy »

Definitely diapers and pads!
Nanny Rachel

Post by Nanny Rachel »

If I were in the care of a sissy that leaked almost all the time I would absolutely make her wear thick disposable diapers that were visible under her short dresses. It wouldn't necessarily be to humiliate her more than it would to keep her pretty dresses dry when we go out. We will just have to do better about frequent diaper changes so no more pretty dresses get messed up!
Patti Remick

Post by Patti Remick »

Nanny Rachel wrote:If I were in the care of a sissy that leaked almost all the time I would absolutely make her wear thick disposable diapers that were visible under her short dresses. It wouldn't necessarily be to humiliate her more than it would to keep her pretty dresses dry when we go out. We will just have to do better about frequent diaper changes so no more pretty dresses get messed up!
Thank you Nanny Rachel. Its still unanimous for the sissy to be diapered. Poor sissy. :oops: :cry:

Luv and hugs
Patti Remick
roch879

Post by roch879 »

Nanny Rachel wrote:If I were in the care of a sissy that leaked almost all the time I would absolutely make her wear thick disposable diapers that were visible under her short dresses. It wouldn't necessarily be to humiliate her more than it would to keep her pretty dresses dry when we go out. We will just have to do better about frequent diaper changes so no more pretty dresses get messed up!
I fully support this idea! :D
Lexus
Mommy

Post by Lexus »

I'm with Gina - both, most definitely!!

THEN, the short short dress for all those sissies!

Lexus
Nanny Rachel

Post by Nanny Rachel »

That is definitely a no brainer. I would double up on the diapers and put a pair of plastic pants on him. Its better to be warm and fluffy than have soggy underwear and pants.