Potty training is hard

This place just for my special babies to come and let loose.
pottypantsbill

Potty training is hard

Post by pottypantsbill »

So recently I've had this potty training fantasy in mind and I thought I'd share it with you all because, well... I don't have a reason, just thought it'd be fun.
So it starts out in the neighbors apartment. I come home from school absolutely bursting to pee, but I forgot my keys and my apartment door is locked. My pretty blonde 30 something neighbor notices me standing outside and tells me I can hangout with her and her girlfriend Jane until my mommy gets back. I've had a crush on her for forever and don't hesitate to accept. Once inside she notices me fidgeting, but just ignores it. She hands me a glass of water and sits down on the couch with her girlfriend as they both start to ask me about my day at the high school. I'm still doing the famous "potty dance" but remember that I'm still wearing a pull up because of some recent accidents, and try to act natural. Just as I bend over to put my backpack down I hear a giggle and then my neighbors girlfriend asks "So how long have you been back in pampers sweetie? 18 is umm ..a little old for those". The back of my pull up must of stuck out. Not knowing what to say, I decide to be honest and tell them I've been wearing training pants for some recent daytime accidents. Both ladies are intrigued and ask if I'll take my pants off so they can see. Once my pants are off tell me I look cute, but there's no such thing as training pants, just baby pampers and big boy pants. As all of this is going on, I do a 3 second dribble of pee. I start agreeing with my neighbor and her girlfriend but plead with them to let me go potty. By this time I really have to go poo as well. My neighbor gets a mischievous grin and stats walking towards me. She says in a sweet as sugar voice, "Honey, Jane and I have plenty of extra diapers here from when we babysit. Why don't you just go potty right here...in your pants. Oh come on, it won't be so bad. Pee pee in your pampers for us." At this point I can't hold it and completely flood my pull up. Both ladies applaud with approval, but notice I still appear anxious. Jane gets the point and asks "Does Mr Tinkle Pants need to go poo poo too?" I nod my head as she places her hand on my bottom. As I began to let it out she starts making comments like "Omg, 18 years old and still just standing on the rug making poopy pampers. I can't believe you still poop your pants. Finish up stinky bum, you need a change, pee yew." As I finish up, I see my neighbor getting out a diaper bag. As both girls start to change me they ask "Same time tomorrow?"

Just something fun I had on my mind. Hope everyone enjoys my FIRST EVER post here and if it's in the wrong section, I apologize. Thanks for reading!
:D
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

No need to apologize, you can post this fantasy in this section because it is the Adult Baby World section. Welcome.

I enjoyed reading your fantasy, and you are not alone. Many of us here share similarities in our fantasies.

Like you, I base many of my own fantasies on things I saw or experienced in real life. Like you, I have seen moms and other females "Baby-Talk" to an infant or toddler as they messed their diapers.

The part where you write that Jane, "places her hand on my bottom as I began to let it out" also plays a part in my own mommy/baby fantasy.

I have seen this many times in real life. A mom or daycare worker sees a baby grunting and red-faced, and she places her hand on their bottom to feel the diaper expand and balloon out.

There is something soooooooo comforting about that, isn't there?

There you are: a baby or a toddler in diapers, pooping your pants in front of a pretty girl or mommy, and she's OK with that. She encourages you to pee and poop your pants. She comments on the smell, "Pee yew! Shooo-wee! You stink!" And somehow, it's all so loving and comforting. :D

Many of us were potty-trained way too early. We wanted, we NEEDED to keep going to the bathroom in our pants..... but our mothers decided otherwise. She didn't want us to keep going potty in our pants.

So now, when the world gets too scary, we run back to our diapers and a simpler time in life when we sat in highchairs, played in playpens, and pooped our pants with no shame or conflict.

Again, WELCOME! 8)

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
pottypantsbill

Post by pottypantsbill »

I appreciate your kind words and insights. I've read many of your posts in the story section and really enjoy your writing.
MommyGina

Post by MommyGina »

Well, first off - Welcome!!

Secondly - OMG!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE your little "fantasy". So adorable, and wickedly fun!

Thirdly - well....ummm....if you're ever in the mood to breathe some life into that little daydream, just give a call! :wink:

Gina
pottypantsbill

Post by pottypantsbill »

Thanks a bunch for the kind words and welcome mommy Gina. I just might have to take you up on that offer. Over the past two weeks I've made my first two calls, one to mommy Jane and one to mommy lizabeth and I couldn't of had more fun and everyone was so sweet to me. I can't tell you how exhilarating and comforting it was to finally have someone encourage me to "potty in my pants" haha. Thank you all soo so much.
Nanny Rachel

Post by Nanny Rachel »

Welcome!!...and what a great fantasy. thank you for sharing with the group. I second Gina, what a naughty little story. I wouldn't mind having a turn either...to help you fulfil some fantasies.
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

I just adore having you put on display whilst you fill your pampers! And see, you get praised for doing so too!
pottypantsbill

Post by pottypantsbill »

Thanks for more encouragement mommy Scarlett and Rachel. I don't know why I love the idea of standing in front of you ladies in my diapers but I sure do. Especially when you say things like "It's ok to tinkle in your pants" or "I know you can't hold it, just poo poo in your pampies". The mushy gushy talk telling me to potty in my pants is something I really enjoy and you ladies are extremely good at it. :D