What were your favorite toys as a kid?

This is where you can ask your friends and board neighbors anything you want. It don't have to be about the AB/DL world. It can be about ANYTHING! Unload your questions here!
naughtyboyutah

What were your favorite toys as a kid?

Post by naughtyboyutah »

I would love to hear from anyone what were your favorite childhood toys? I remember I was big into Transformers, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Star Wars. Those were my favorites. I was really naughty, I would dismember the heads of toys, I would put my toys in a glass of water and put them in a freezer to have them freeze up, I would also rub their heads against the concrete. I was a naughty little boy. Kind of reminds me of Sid from Toy Story, in a lot of ways I was like him but not as rude, never strapped a rocket to one of them, lol. What toys were your favorites?
Cammie
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

I loved big Tonka trucks, and G.I. Joes, the old ones from the 1960s.

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
StepSisterMandy
Mommy

Post by StepSisterMandy »

I loved my barbie jeep. Our property was very large and I loved getting in there with my dolls and purses and pretending I was a big girl going somewhere *giggles* Now I am a big girl, and I wish I was that little girl again LOL the things we wish for!
Mandy

Tattletale : motivated by selfish reasons, seeking attention, she may sadistically enjoy the punishment or embarrassment of others, or “telling” may be a convenient way of getting rid of obstacles.
Jenna

Post by Jenna »

Mine was a baseball mitt. My dad and brothers would always include me on when they used to play toss, of course I wasn't as good as they were, but I was still very excited when my one brother gave me his favorite mitt to use and to keep.

Jenna
mommy rebecca

Post by mommy rebecca »

Mine was my barbies and baby dolls. I loved playing dress up as a kid. I had so many and so many fashionable clothes for them.
Mommy Rebecca

“You don't appreciate a lot of stuff in school until you get older. Little things like being spanked every day by a middle aged woman: Stuff you pay good money for in later life.”Emo Philips
pinkluvs

Lego fiend

Post by pinkluvs »

I loved my Legos. My imagination went wild, and this was back in the day before Lego "Playsets". The playsets left nothing to the imagination when it came to building things from "scratch". There are/ were too many prefabricated parts.
Imagination is necessary for growing minds. And our minds always grow if we let them.
I'd still play with them today if I had them to play with.
We can change the world...even if it's just one diaper at a time!
SweetyAddison

Post by SweetyAddison »

my mommies high heels, because they were always on the floor in the walkway and id step into them as often as i could and pranced around the house yay!
Graceful Sweety Extrodinare! or at least I hope so =)
Mommy Star

Post by Mommy Star »

my blanket and my bunny puff puff were my constant companions.
"Because I'm the Mom and I said so!"
pinkluvs

GI Joes

Post by pinkluvs »

I used to play with G.I. Joes before they shrank him and he got all war-like in the 1980s. He used to stand a little taller than Barbie a long time ago. And yes, I sometimes would put a diaper on my G.I. Joes! I played with some of the neighborhood girls who played with Barbies, and they had diapers for something like "Babysitting Barbie" if I recall correctly. They even made tiny little plastic pants for the baby Barbie babysat. How cool is that?
Poor G.I. Joe. Not too manly a time for him, but they advertised him as an "adventurer" back then. The girls I used to play with loved it though! Lots of giggling on their part and mine. Yep, quite the adventure I suppose. =P
We can change the world...even if it's just one diaper at a time!
Crissy

Crissy's fave toy

Post by Crissy »

Mommy Crissy had a fave book when she was younger
it was good night moon and now mommy is a big girl and she still looooves books.
Emerald Roses

Post by Emerald Roses »

I loved my Disney Belle doll more than anything. She came with her blue dress and golden gown from the movie. Of course I was a Barbie kind of girl too.
Veronika
Mommy

fave toys

Post by Veronika »

I had a vintage barbie collection I made many outfit's for them out of
black vinyl and even made small whip's for them too. Guess even then I was twisted! :twisted:
Crissy

also another toy I liked

Post by Crissy »

There was a polly dolly that I had when I was young it told me when it
was hungry and needed change too.

What a sweet dolly she was!
Nanny Rachel

Post by Nanny Rachel »

I loved playing house with my barbie and ken. I also loved my Lego's and my baby dolls. Pretty much any opportunity to be a mommy, pretend to make babies, or boss others around, I was there.
pottypantsbill

Post by pottypantsbill »

Definitely any construction toys like the Tonka trucks for me too. I also had a set of cap guns to play cowboy and cops and robbers with that practically never left my side.
NannyEllaMadison

Christmas is coming! Let's revive this thread!

Post by NannyEllaMadison »

I know this is an old topic, but it's probably time to with the Holidays around the corner!

So what *was* your favorite toy??

I'm not even sure what mine was! I had so many favorites, depending on my age. I had a train set, as in one that I could ride, with a track we set up in my driveway. WOW was that fun! I loved barbies and played with them until High School...of course as I got older, some of the play got a little more adult lol.
Nanny Ella
PhoneAMommyLauren

Post by PhoneAMommyLauren »

I loved my Barbie dolls! How about My Little Pony? I had them all! I'm starting to collect them again.
toddlermitch

Post by toddlermitch »

Probably my toy starship Enterprise. Ya I'm a geek
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

I always played with dolls guess I was destined to be a mommy even back then :)
Mommy Lizabeth

Post by Mommy Lizabeth »

my favorite toys were anything barbie related. Barbie house, hotel, jeep...etc. I love them all! :)