nose against the tummy

This is a special place for those of you who just stick to the great feeling of wearing those Diapies!
ritzcritz

nose against the tummy

Post by ritzcritz »

Gosh, theres nothing that makes me blush deeper than the though of my perfect diaper scenario. I'm at the park with my mommy who is a tall lady with blonde, poofy hair (think early 90's style) after noticing the other kids holding there noses and laughing at me, she comes over to me and swoops me over her shoulder, pulling the back of the waistband of my pampers and looking down: "Pheww, mister stinky is causing all this huh?" She says to me,. Noticing my discomfort, she then cheers me up and makes me laughs by lifting me up under my armpits and giving me a eskimo kiss on my tummy sending me into a fit of laughter. The smell of my messy diaper not even penetrating mommy's loving nose. What's your perfect scenario?
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

AWWWW! What an adorable picture you paint! Mommies NEVER mind (or even notice) a smelly diaper, only that she loves her little one bunches!
Veronika
Mommy

Oh my !

Post by Veronika »

I can think of so many thing's to do with you diaper scene indeed hehehhe
Nanny Rachel

Post by Nanny Rachel »

I couldn't have painted a better diaper scenario! Perhaps I would add that after mommy gave baby an Eskimo tummy kiss, She would give baby his ba-ba and his favorite juice to keep him nice and calm while she changed baby right there in the park on the bench, in front of everyone.
pinkluvs15

Aww Rrtzcritz

Post by pinkluvs15 »

That is a fantasy of mine as well. So loving and nurturing. Totally awesome. Thanks for sharing :)
pinkluvs15

Give mommy some kisses

Post by pinkluvs15 »

I'd give Mommy lots of kisses back to her for being so nice :)