Tantrum at changing time

Have a question? Wanna ask a mommy? Now you can!
Patti Remick

Tantrum at changing time

Post by Patti Remick »

Hello Mommies!,

Many sissy babies hate being put into diapers (this sissy does :cry:) or have their wet diapers changed. I was wondering if you all could discuss what methods you use on a sissy baby when they begin to have a tantrum at diaper changing time. Do you talk to them gently and try to calm them? Do you threaten to leave them in their wet diaper? Do you restrain them and then change their diaper? Other methods/strategies/punishments/humiliations? Please share.

Thank you!

Luv and Hugs to all!!!
Patti Remck
Nanny Rachel

Post by Nanny Rachel »

Hey Patti Remck!

Great question! When my sissy won't let me change her, I pinch her thighs and that usually solves the problem. If not, Yes I will leave sissy in her diaper all afternoon. Thats what she gets for not listening to me! :x
Lexus
Mommy

Post by Lexus »

First ploy is distraction - give my sissy something shiny to play with. It all goes down hill from there, lol (stern talking to, smack on the hip, threaten with bodily harm, time out, soap on the tongue)

Lexus
Patti Remick

Post by Patti Remick »

Nanny Rachel and Mommy Lexus,
Thank you so much for replying to my question. Mommies like you have so much patience for sissies like me.

I few pics of me in my new dress and disposable diaper under my tights

Happy New Year!!

Luv and hugs
Patti Remick
Last edited by Patti Remick on Tue Nov 24, 2015 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
MommyGina

Post by MommyGina »

AWWWWWW!!! Sooo adorable!! anywho's....sometimes it's best to teach by giving just what you want...and NOT change the diaper...for at least 24-48 hours. Nothing teaches like a good ole fashioned diaper rash, lol!

Gina
Patti Remick

Post by Patti Remick »

MommyGina wrote:....sometimes it's best to teach by giving just what you want...and NOT change the diaper...for at least 24-48 hours. Nothing teaches like a good ole fashioned diaper rash, lol!

Gina
Mommy Gina,
Thank you for replying. This sissy is cowering just thinking about that. :cry:

Luv and hugs
Patti
MommyMaggy

Post by MommyMaggy »

Hmmmm....let's see....well, there's always liquid soap in the mouth, or strapping the unruly one down with legs spread wide, readying them for a "clitty" spanking...

Maggy
love,

Mommy Maggy
Patti Remick

Post by Patti Remick »

MommyMaggy wrote:...or strapping the unruly one down with legs spread wide, readying them for a "clitty" spanking...

Maggy
Mommy Maggy,
Thank you for replying. Now Ive gone from cowering to downright terrified. Maybe i can hide behind one of the other Mommy's skirts... :oops: :cry:

BTW you dont need to put clitty in 'quotation marks' as i am so tiny that it basically is a clitty.

Luv and hugs
Patti
MommySusan

Diaper change

Post by MommySusan »

I guess I use the more gentle approach and sing to my little ones. Tickle their tummies and get them giggling. That doesn't mean they won't get a firm spanking.
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

Thank you Mommy Susan for using the more "gentle approach."

There are babies like myself that crave the soft gentle mothering.

We love the singing, the cooing, the "baby-talk" and the tickles.

Warm, motherly smiles, and motherly goodness, is what we need.

I look forward to calling you Mommy Susan. :D

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
MommyLiz

Post by MommyLiz »

I do enjoy it when my sissy boys decide not to be good and just submit. I love to spank. I love to tie them up and most of all I love to takes loads of pictures and humiliate them. Very few of my sissies rebel me anymore. It's always fun breaking I a new one :)
Milf doesn't begin to describe me
Patti Remick

Post by Patti Remick »

Mommy Liz,
Thank you very much for your reply. When i started this thread i didnt mean to imply that i have tantrums or misbehave. i just wanted to understand how the Mommy's would react if their sissy baby had a tantrum or misbehaved.

i usually dont have tantrums but will cry. im not into spanking or physical hitting but very much enjoy verbal humiliation.

Luv and hugs
Patti Remick