Howdy All!

Come in and introduce yourself to our group. I want you to feel comfortable and hopefully make this your group as well, Welcome!
bbdap

Howdy All!

Post by bbdap »

Just want to say hello to everyone here at Phone A Mommy. I am bbdap, I am a adult baby. I enjoy all there about it. I prefer cloth diapers...disposables are OK, but I am a cloth baby! I enjoy regression, being tricked into babyhood, teased and humiliated :cry: for being an adult who now wears diapers, being shown off to all your friends because I an such a diaper boy :). I very much like the feel of wet diapers :wink: and occasionally I will do a poopie in them too :oops:! I also like to do the same to an unsuspecting lady :wink: tell them I am going to pamper them on our date night and then take them back to wearing Pampers! I guess you say anything to do with diapers I enjoy! So anyway howdy for now and I look forward to talking with you all!!!

Have a nice baby day!

bbdap
Veronika
Mommy

Hi Baby!

Post by Veronika »

What a wonderful array of fun we could have together feel free to message me anytime my little one, I look forward to talking with you :)
MommyGina

Post by MommyGina »

Welcome bbdap! Gotta love a baby who likes to play and switch things up, depending on the mood. Hope to see you in the chat some time!

Gina
Nanny Rachel

Post by Nanny Rachel »

Hi bbdap! Welcome to our nursery....love that you are down for anything...sound like an awesome date!
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

Oooh, the things I could do to you....

Scarlet
mommybarb

Post by mommybarb »

bbdap, it sounds like you have a lot of fun things on your little mind hehe. And by the looks of it, you've got a lot of mommies here (including myself!) who would love to get the chance to play with you and take care of you! Hehe. I hope that you have been enjoying your time here and I look forward to getting to know you better :)
XOXO,

Barb
BarbieMadison

Post by BarbieMadison »

Hi there bbdap, what a lovely introduction!
Barbie <3
PhoneAMommyLauren

Post by PhoneAMommyLauren »

You have such a creative mind. I bet you're a total blast to play with! Age regression is so much fun, I think. :)