Fantasy

Are you mad or upset and have no one to vent to? Come here, we will listen and give you advice.
babysam1

Fantasy

Post by babysam1 »

My favorite fantasy is having a babysitter regress me with a magic potion. I try to escape the regression, but I am unable. I still have my adult mind, but I am forced into diapers and fed in a high chair even with me trying to resist it. Then I mess my diapers without me even knowing. My babysitter comes in to to check on me and see's my diaper. She changes me and puts me into a crib which I can't get out of. She reads me a baby story and I drift off to sleep. Mommies, what is your favorite AB fantasy? :)
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

Nice fantasy, but you posted in the wrong section.

This is the "I'm so mad" section, for people who are upset about something.

Your post belongs in another section.

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
mommybarb

Post by mommybarb »

Babysam, that is a very fun fantasy indeed! Hehe. I can think of few things that are more fun than forcing someone back into the state of mind of a little baby while I am in charge. Sounds like yo have a wonderful time in mind!

However, this particular section is for posts when you are feeling angry. There are lots of very great sections for fantasies and all sorts of other fun things :) I look forward to chatting with you more often and hopefully you will have more fun posting and reading in all of the sections we have to enjoy! :D
XOXO,

Barb
Crissy

Post by Crissy »

That's a fun scenario babysam :) This mommy loves regressing an adult back to being a little baby and dressing you and feeding you and especially changing your poopy diapers :)