Baby Oil

This is a special place for those of you who just stick to the great feeling of wearing those Diapies!
ritzcritz

Baby Oil

Post by ritzcritz »

UGHH, I never realized how good it smells! My ideal scenario is to be changed my my older baby sitter (50's to 60's) and have her obliviously use more baby oil than she needs. Making the smell of the oil override the scent of my fresh, clean Pamper strapped around my butt, giving even my legs a bathing in the nice smelling oil. :)
DommyMommyScarlet
Mommy

Post by DommyMommyScarlet »

Really?? My goodness, what you've been missing! It's part of my Morning routine - after I turn off the shower, but before I dry off, I douse myself with baby oil, THEN dry off. That baby oil scent stays with me the entire day(not to mention staying baby soft ;) )!

Scarlet
ritzcritz

Post by ritzcritz »

Mmm, that sounds amazing,
Veronika
Mommy

baby oil

Post by Veronika »

It is a very delicious scent when I spank an ass red and it romance's my nose with it's playful softness!
pinkluvs15

Baby oil versus baby lotion

Post by pinkluvs15 »

I have good memories of my mom diapering and changing me, and she used baby lotion. I'm not trying to burst any happy bubbles, but I sure enough remember being baby-lotioned all over. The subject came up out of the blue, with mom reminiscing about how much fun it was to diaper me after a bath.

I was embarrassed when she brought this up, but moms are guaranteed the right to embarrass you with lots of stories about when you were young.

In my dim and distant memories, I remember being placed on the changing table, and my mom taking her time and bonding with me this way as she diapered me. It was wonderful :)

We had baby oil, but it wasn't used on me. At least I don't remember it being used on me. I'm not sure why.
Crissy

Ooooh yummy smelling fresh baby lotion

Post by Crissy »

Slathered on and rubbed right in I can just feel the fuzzie's from it!
pinkluvs15

It was wonderful

Post by pinkluvs15 »

Yeah Crissy, it was wonderful. I sure got the warm-fuzzies during an after bath diapering :)
Nanny Rachel

baby oil versus baby lotion

Post by Nanny Rachel »

Baby oil definitely smells fresher to me than baby lotion. Baby oil rubs on thighs so good and its very useful after a good bath. There is nothing like using a bit too much oil and having to find other places to rub the extra oil in.
pinkluvs15

Aww. No baby lotion fans?

Post by pinkluvs15 »

My mom always used baby lotion on me. I loved it. I can still remember those days long ago. Baby lotion after a bath, baby powder, and a nice thick cloth diaper followed by plastic panties. Awesome :)
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

It always amazes me how certain scents and smells and odors can arouse within us long forgotten memories of toddlerhood or infancy.

I agree with pinkluvs15, the smell of baby lotion and baby powder take me back to the days when my mother would wipe my poopy bottom with a warm, wet washcloth, and then apply baby oil or baby lotion, (sometimes she used Vaseline on my butt-crack instead), and then a liberal sprinkling of baby powder over my bottom.

A gentle diapering soon followed with Curity cloth diapers, doubled for thickness, diaper pins, and rubber baby pants. :D

It is strange though, most people find the smell of a poopy diaper offensive, however, I have found that the smell of a poopy diaper, especially when mixed with the sweet scent of baby powder, takes me back in time to a wonderful, soothing, comforting place, where I messed my pants on a daily basis, and my mother changed me with loving coos and baby-talk.

When I was a little boy, we went to a church that had a nursery in the hallway. Every time my mother and I walked by the nursery, the smell of poop and baby powder wafted out the door. I found the smell of poopy diapers and baby powder somehow comforting, and it's one of the reasons I loved going to that church when I was little. :wink:

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
pinkluvs15

I agree Little Stinky Britches

Post by pinkluvs15 »

And do I ever remember Curity cloth diapers. My mom didn't use disposables on me even though Pampers were available back then and just barely beginning to gain popularity.
Again, diapers came up between me and my mom over a TV news story about how disposables clog up landfills. She said "you wore cloth diapers on your little butt, and I'm glad I used them on you except for doing the laundry". I can only imagine the almost daily load of laundry thanks to me and my brother. Poor mom.
MommySusan

baby oill bums

Post by MommySusan »

I love the feeling of baby oil on my ABDL's bums it is so smooth and soft.
BarbieMadison

Post by BarbieMadison »

I agree with Mommy Susan, rubbing on some baby oil is one of my favorite parts of a diaper change.
Barbie <3
NannyEllaMadison

Post by NannyEllaMadison »

Well I'm not saying I don't like baby oil, since I LOVE to use it after bath time...but for me I think it's baby powder that gets to me :) I actually wear Love's Baby Soft every day because it has that wonderful sweet baby powder smell...mmmm...
Nanny Ella