Choices (or lack thereof) for the mall

Have a question? Wanna ask a mommy? Now you can!
Patti Remick

Choices (or lack thereof) for the mall

Post by Patti Remick »

Hello again to all the wonderful Mommies!!!

I have another set of questions for You all to consider.

You are planning to take Your sissy to the shopping mall for some new dresses and outfits. A few of Your Girlfriends are coming with You and it will be an extended trip as You will be shopping for Yourselves as well as for Your sissy. You have dressed Your sissy in one of its little girls outfits including a white lace trimmed under vest, white lace trimmed button up blouse with Peter Pan collar, white opaque tights, white lace trimmed anklet socks, black Mary Jane shoes, and short pink jumper dress. Your sissy has a tiny bladder (and matching tiny penis :cry: :oops: :cry:) and is always leaking. You are trying to be a nice Mommy so You tell the sissy that it has two choices - and only these choices:

1. sissy will wear a disposable diaper under its short sissy dress/white tights that it may be able to keep somewhat hidden if it behaves and doesn't make too much of a fuss, but it will have carry its diaper bag and have its diaper changed in the mall Ladies room - perhaps more than once.

-or-

2. it will wear several booster pads in its disposable diaper that will make its diaper very thick and all but impossible to hide under its short dress and will cause the sissy to 'waddle walk' a bit. The sissy will avoid a public diaper change but would have to stay in its wet diaper until Mommy decides its time to go home.

Clearly this is a very difficult and horrifying choice for the sissy as a diaper change in the mall Ladies room will be extremely humiliating as all the Females can watch and see the sissy's tiny penis (during previous mall diaper changes the sissy always heard much giggling and humiliating remarks). But having to waddle through the mall and dept stores for hours with its thick (and increasingly wet) diaper on display is also excruciating. Under any circumstances if the sissy cries, whines, or complains it will have a pacifier put it its mouth that it is forbidden to remove which will make its humiliation even greater.

What do You Mommies think? Do You think the sissy should even have a choice? Do You prefer one method over the other? Is there other methods/solutions You would use? Maybe You don't want to be nice...

There is no right or wrong answers and all are welcome to give their thoughts but i would really like to hear what the Mommies have to say.

(and as always i know where you can find the tiny penis sissy...:cry:)

Luv and hugs to all!!!!
Patti Remick
Last edited by Patti Remick on Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:52 am, edited 3 times in total.
Nanny Rachel

Post by Nanny Rachel »

Hello Patti!

Great Question! After reading your question i knew my answer right away. I would never let my sissy walk around uncomfortable and she would get changed in the ladies room in the mall whenever it was time. My sissy would not get a choice in the matter. I certainly don't want to hear my sissy whining because she is uncomfortable. Then, there would be spankings involved....
Patti Remick

Post by Patti Remick »

Nanny Rachel wrote:Hello Patti!

Great Question! After reading your question i knew my answer right away. I would never let my sissy walk around uncomfortable and she would get changed in the ladies room in the mall whenever it was time. My sissy would not get a choice in the matter. I certainly don't want to hear my sissy whining because she is uncomfortable. Then, there would be spankings involved....
Hello Nanny Rachel!

Thank You so much for liking and answering my question. i think it is wonderful of You to be so concerned with the comfort of Your sissy. But i would be horrified to be brought into the Ladies room in the mall and have my diaper changed with all those Women and Girls watching... :cry:

id love to hear from the other mommies here.

Luv and hugs
Patti
Last edited by Patti Remick on Thu Sep 08, 2016 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
Patti Remick

Post by Patti Remick »

i would like to bring thread this back since public diaper changes were recently discussed in another thread and this is a similar topic. i would love to hear what the other Mommies think about the question i have posed.

Thanks again and
Luv and hugs
Patti
NannyEllaMadison

Post by NannyEllaMadison »

I think I would choose the cloth diaper for a few reasons. First, the extra bulk will make it better for choosing the best fitting tights and rhumba panties (those are my favorite for a sissy to wear OVER all the other stuff!). Plus, I always stuff my little ones with enough padding that they won't need to worry about being uncomfortable from the wetness...just the bulk as it gets heavier!
Nanny Ella
Little Stinky Britches

Post by Little Stinky Britches »

Well said Nanny Ella! :D

Nothing says, "DIAPERED", quite like bulky cloth diapers and plastic baby panties. (AKA, "Rubber Pants.") :oops:

When I was little, my mom always "doubled" her cloth diapers when diapering a baby. She used one cloth diaper as a "soaker", and folded it into the other diaper to make one super thick, bulky cloth diaper. 8)

My mom always folded her diapers to form a "poop pocket" to catch most of the mess so it would not seep out into the rubber pants. :shock:

Yep, my mom in the 1960s really knew how to diaper babies! :wink:

Phew! Somebody needs a changing.
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

I would go with choice number 1. I personally do not like cloth diapers but I definitely do like for baby to be padded and bulky so its very obvious to everyone that my little sissy is wearing diapers. I LOVE taking baby out in public and showing her off. Public diaper changes are a must, I prefer to change you out in the open where everyone can see. I love going shopping with my little sissy and having you try on different outfits and modeling for the sales lady and other shoppers.
Patti Remick

Post by Patti Remick »

DommyMommyAva wrote:I would go with choice number 1. I personally do not like cloth diapers but I definitely do like for baby to be padded and bulky so its very obvious to everyone that my little sissy is wearing diapers. I LOVE taking baby out in public and showing her off. Public diaper changes are a must, I prefer to change you out in the open where everyone can see. I love going shopping with my little sissy and having you try on different outfits and modeling for the sales lady and other shoppers.
Thank you very much Mommy Ava! You sound like the perfect Dommy Mommy for this little sissy.

Luv and hugs
Patti
DommyMommyAva
Site Admin

Post by DommyMommyAva »

Thank you Patti :) I'm not everyone's cup of tea. I enjoy dressing and showing my aby off in public and including my friends and even strangers with your public diaper changes :P
lilonenaughty

Post by lilonenaughty »

Well Auntie Ava that isn't necessarily a bad thing *giggles and grinz* Could be a fun thing.

Baby Alyssa
Mommy's Sweet & Naughty Baby Girl
Patti Remick

Post by Patti Remick »

DommyMommyAva wrote:Thank you Patti :) I'm not everyone's cup of tea. I enjoy dressing and showing my aby off in public and including my friends and even strangers with your public diaper changes :P
Showing me off to your Girlfriends? Actually Dommy Mommy Ava you would be exactly my cup of tea!

Luv and hugs
Patti